10.21-22 - Finale - Discussion (Spoilers) [SERIES FINALE] V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webhead2006

The Web-Swinger
Reaction score
Well looks like we didnt make it to friday before the V.3 thread had to be close. Discuss the finale here!!!!
Spoilers we know:
Airing May 13th on the CW 8-10pm(2hr finale)

Kevin Fair directing part 1
Greg Beeman directing part 2

Al Septien & Turi Meyer writing part 1
Kelly souders & Brian peterson Writing part 2

Titled Finale part 1 and Finale part 2

Confirmed Guest Cast:
Michael Rosenbaum- Lex Luthor
Allison Mack- Chloe Sullivan
Annette O'toole- Martha Kent
John Schneider- jonathan Kent
John Glover- Lionel Luthor

www.kryptonsite.com/smallvillespoilers.htm
UPDATED 4/25/11: It looks like when Lex returns, he'll have a gloved hand like he did at many points in the comics and in the Season 1 flashforward from "Hourglass." It also appears that Clark and Lex meet inside the ruins of Luthor Mansion at one point. (Images courtesy of Entertainment Weekly - hopefully we'll have an entire gallery of images here at KryptonSite soon!)

- TV Guide has given us visual confirmation that the finale will include a Clark & Lois wedding. "It's a very, very long walk down that aisle," Kelly Souders told TV Guide's Rich Sands. "There are some good moments, some heart-wrenching moments and some surprising moments at their wedding."

- Oliver will be best man and Chloe will be the matron of honor."

- Will they actually go through with this whole wedding thing? "I think fans will be pleased with how things turn out," Souders told TV Guide, "but it's never what you expect. I will just say that there are moments directly before and after this photo that, even seeing the footage for the 50th time, I still get a little teary."

- Matt Mitovich at TVLine reveals that Martha and, somehow, Jonathan are guests at the wedding - which we probably could have seen in the promo trailer. He also notes that even though both John Glover and Michael Rosenbaum are in the finale, they do not share scenes together. Drats! I was hoping Lex would kill Lionel (again).

UPDATED 4/15/11: Kelly Souders' KryptonSite interview makes mention of a Lionel return for the finale. Perhaps this will have some tie to Darkseid's appearance.

UPDATED 4/6/11: Allison Mack has told TV Guide she will be in BOTH parts of the 2-part finale, and says "I think she ends in a very healthy and levelheaded way." There is "some reference" to Chloe's married life with Oliver.

UPDATED 3/25/11: Tweets from extras are pointing toward a wedding in Part 1.

UPDATED 3/18/11: Michael McKean has tweeted that his wife is indeed in Vancouver filming Smallville. He's being very coy about the possibilities of himself appearing in the finale.

- One definite no-show for the finale: Kristin Kreuk has confirmed that she is not returning for Smallville's final episodes.

- The show has already wrapped filming in several major sets and is due to be finished entirely next week.

UPDATED 3/9/11: More finale appearances: TVLine first reported and it has been confirmed in a podcast that Allison Mack will be making an appearance as Chloe Sullivan. Additionally, John Schneider has revealed that he, too, has a role in the series' final episode. And again, those aren't the only people making their returns.

UPDATED 3/4/11: Annette O'Toole has tweeted that she is headed someplace that starts with a V next week. The first half of the series finale starts shooting then. Sounds like our finale will have a Martha Kent - and our spies tell us that she and Michael Rosenbaum aren't the only former series regulars returning.

UPDATED 2/11/11: Michael Rosenbaum will be back for the series finale!

UPDATED 2/7/11: The CW has announced that Smallville will conclude with a two-hour series finale on May 13, 2011.

- KryptonSite has learned that the series' 217th and 218th episodes which make up the two-hour finale went under the production names "Finale, Part 1" and "Finale, Part 2"... which means that last Smallville title is not "Superman," not "Metropolis," but.... "Finale." It's sure to be a good one!

UPDATED 1/12/11: TVLine's Michael Ausiello says that producers are "cautiously optimistic" that Lex will be back, but that Kristin Kreuk (Lana) will definitely not be returning.

UPDATED 12/23/10: So, in only a few months we'll be hitting the end. So far, very little is known about how the series will wrap up; if Darkseid's story ends here, if Lex is returning, any of it... it's all a mystery. Hopefully we'll get some news on a Rosenbaum return. It's probably safe to say, though, that at least one departed early-seasons cast member will be present for the show's finale.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/finaledescription.htm
BE THERE AS SMALLVILLE WRAPS UP CLARK KENT’S TEN-YEAR JOURNEY IN AN EPIC TWO-HOUR SERIES FINALE — The story of Clark Kent (Tom Welling) culminates in this epic two-hour series finale as Clark takes the last step to becoming the Man of Steel. With surprise guest appearances, nods to the first few seasons of the series and Michael Rosenbaum’s return as Lex Luthor, this final episode wraps up a decade-long story following one’s man’s journey to becoming the world’s greatest superhero. Erica Durance, Allison Mack, Justin Hartley, Cassidy Freeman, John Glover, Annette O’Toole and John Schneider also star. Kevin Fair directed “Finale Part 1,” which was written by Al Septien & Turi Meyer (#3X6022) and Greg Beeman directed “Finale Part 2,” written by Brian Peterson & Kelly Souders (#3X6021).

Promos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=270MXbGyRqs
[YT]270MXbGyRqs[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db7ER4SyA8I
[YT]db7ER4SyA8I[/YT]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHkON34j5uc
[YT]tHkON34j5uc[/YT]

New Interviews:
http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/smallvile-producers-series-finale-scoop/
http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/116/1167267p1.html

New photos:
publicityclipsfinale401.jpg

publicityclipsfinale402.jpg

publicityclipsfinale407.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, why do I have this feeling that someone ordered the thread to be closed, as opposed to letting it continue for another page so we could all be auto-subscribed?

That's the power of Prince.

New promo shows Superman from behind flying off to Apokolips.

Yes someone find it online!!!

I think the cameo might be Phil Morris.

A new thread already? We still had like 25 posts left...

Regarding the surprise cameo....

-I would love it to be Bruce/Bats.

-But, it will probably be Perry.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-NCIS-Smallville-1032933.aspx

Can you tell us anything about the Smallville finale? — Brad
NATALIE:
Here's what we can tell you: As Darkseid's Apokolips speeds toward Earth, Clark and Lois will attempt to walk down the aisle — with a little help from Chloe and a little what's-the-opposite-of-help from Oliver. But it won't be that easy! Lois will find herself in peril yet again, in a scene that fantastically recalls one of the Superman movies. Meanwhile, back at the barn, you'll see another scene that will make your spirit positively... float.

dam you kal for pulling our legs. but nice other find.

I think that kid in the promo is Chloe/Oliver's son, and Chloe is telling the story of the series and the finale through that comic.

well sam we already know from the other interviews released today that there is flashfoward scenes. and one is of the chloe scene.

Why does everyone assume that the kid is Chloe's son with Oliver. I mean, how do we know it's not Chloe babysitting Lois and Clark's son or just some random kid.

ya the kid could be anyone. But the logical thought is her and ollie.

I think that's the first thing that immediately pops in people's heads when it was shown. I know that I thought that when I first saw it.

I don't think the Lex promo was ever posted in HD.

I still watch the promo with the letters everyday. One of my all time favorite Smallville promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"