Jaws

roach

I am the night
Reaction score
Am I the only one waiting for the Jaws video game coming out this tuesday???

Why is your name "roach"? I mean my god, man.

roach said:
Am I the only one waiting for the Jaws video game coming out this tuesday???

You could very well be. I'm still waiting for the Gone with the Wind for my Playstation.

Sound of Music for my Sega Genesis all the way. That 16-bit sound is gonna be awesome on my surround sound, and I hear you can also play as Liesl on a second playthrough. Dy-no-mite!

Kipobe said:
Why is your name "roach"? I mean my god, man.

It's my callsign...I am of small stature and I always get in to places im not wanted

roach said:
It's my callsign...I am of small stature and I always get in to places im not wanted

Apparently you were in my shower last night :mad:
I'm sorry for flushing you down the toilet :(

...are you kidding? why waste the money producing such a dumb idea?

roach said:

......AND YOU CAN SURVIVE A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST? :eek:

I dont know, i think the game looks kinda cool. I might rent it, who knows, could be a pretty cool idea. Good stress buster.

SpideyNut said:
......AND YOU CAN SURVIVE A NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST? :eek:

it hasnt been proven but im not telling anyone they are wrong

BeserkerHilf said:
...are you kidding? why waste the money producing such a dumb idea?

think of Grand Theft Auto but instead of running around gangbanging and car jacking...you are going around the ocean eating people

I'VE ACTUALY BEEN WAITING FOR THIS ONE, IT LOOKS FUN. I LOVE JAWS AND FOR 30 BUCKS, I'M THERE!:D :up: :up:

Jaws is going to be a guilty pleasure game for me. It's made by the creators of Ecco, and for 30 bucks, sure...why not.

I've been waiting for this game ever since I found out you get to play as Jaws himself! I don't think there's a whole lot of people that are interested in the game, because some people think you play as a person running from the shark in the game.

I think this game will be like Lego star wars....a fun game

Roy Schieder must die.......followed by Dennis Quaid and Michael Caine

When your character smells blood, do your pupils get all big?

I preordered my copy yesterday based on the fact that I loved the Ecco games, and the following gameplay videos.

http://www.gametrailers.com/gamepage.php?fs=1&id=1783

And it also got a nod from GameDaily

"What happens when you take the world of Jaws (well, just the shark really), and put it in a free roaming Grand Theft Auto-style game? The answer is JAWS Unleashed, and despite any misconceptions you may have about another Jaws game, Unleashed is looking to bring back the old shark in all new ways. If you haven't had the chance to play or read about Unleashed, you owe it to yourself to give this one a try, as it doesn't earn a Nod for being average. It's definitely looking to be a solid title."

Picked this up today, played it for three hours and returned it to GameStop for full credit. Horrid game, they took an idea that could have been good....but it came out aweful. The camera is probably the WORST camera in any recent game I've played.

Horrid game, stay far, far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"