Jaws

Discussion in 'Misc. and Multiplatform Games' started by roach, May 18, 2006.

1. 블라스 Registered

Wow, thanks for the warning dude :up:

2. Benstamania Go away.

No problem, I'm an avid JAWS fan and I was looking forward to JAWS in a GTA type universe....alas...that's not what they gave us. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy the Ecco games (more so the one on the DC.) Allow me to explain to you how BAD the camera is. When your ripping appart Sea World (which SHOULD be fun) and you go up against big bad Shamu...you can't really get much done because everytime you go to attack the Whale the camera pans up the the sky...which pushes you to the surface of the water.

Now, I did manage to BEAT Shamu after four or five attempts (do to the camera sucking) but it didn't get any better. The voice actors for the game were also on par with those in Resident Evil for the PSOne.

JAWS should have been a great game, but alas it goes down as a "what could have been" game. Alongside Predator: Concrete Jungle and...well...pretty much every Superman game ever made.

3. 블라스 Registered

Phew, that does sound sucky :down

Btw, I need the 30th Anniversary Jaws DVD :up:

4. Benstamania Go away.

So do I....I need JAWS 2 on DVD as well. Jaws 3 and 4...we can just forget.

5. 블라스 Registered

I've only seen the first one, which I love.

6. Wilhelm-Scream Registered

LOL

7. Wolfwood Shasta McNasty

Aw that's too bad to hear, I saw the preview for the first at Gametrailers, it looked so awesome, I was giggling. Maybe a rental then.

8. vampireslayer97 Registered

Whoa, maybe it's fate that prevented me from getting it yet. I still need Jaws 1 and 2 on DVD as well, but not right now.

9. Galactus Devourer of Worlds

The game got 3,8 over at gamespot. Another movie-based videogame disaster in other words

10. vampireslayer97 Registered

Got the game yesterday and I do like it. The only thing is the controls are hard at times, mainly cause of the fact that sharks can't swim backwards. :(

11. 블라스 Registered

This game jumped the shark.

LOL, I'm priceless.

12. DOG LIPS El Señor Presidente

I agree, I finally played this yesterday. Tearing into swimmers is pretty fun, and I LOVE how when you're on the surface their screams are loud, then when you go under they muffle as they should. Also being able to rush up on the beach and grab people is freakin' scary. The controls are rough at times, and the camera does get annoying now and then, but it's a pretty fun game. Check out the animal bios, I laughed when I saw the swimming dog. :)

13. ProjectPat2280 SELLING...PERFECTION

The game is worth what ya pay. Its cool to be the shark and rip through ppl, you know, after uv had a long day at work, and u just wanna rip ppl to shreads as a big ass shark? So far, iv found the game to be entertaining, and thats all that should matter.