Jean grey Phoenix necklace prop

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
just got this through the forbidden planet newletter, its not major but its still looks pretty cool

http://www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk/in...duct_info&cPath=3_4305_4804&products_id=29912

D2257.jpg

just wondering, i've avoid what spoilers i could is this the only real link to the phoenix were gonna get

old news, head to the merchandise thread.

Don't think a lot of people noticed this, but Jean is wearing this pendant in X2 also. It's in the scene at the museum, but most of the shots there are head shots so you don't notice... you can see it early in the scene when she grabs the wandering kid and says 'pay attention' and then smiles at Scott... So I guess Singer was really well into the Phoenix stuff...

does she wear it in the film??

and if so, how'd she get it, went to a jewelry store " I am the phoenix, I must wear a phoenix necklace"

JokerNick said:
does she wear it in the film??

and if so, how'd she get it, went to a jewelry store " I am the phoenix, I must wear a phoenix necklace"

She wears it in the 2nd one. So, I think it is safe to assume, that if she is wearing it again in this movie, that she already owned it and decided to wear it again. duh!

CapBeerCino said:
How can that be sterling silver?

Not sure... even the Diamond site has it listed as that.

X3pendant.jpg
A Diamond Select Release! Recreating Jean Grey’s Phoenix Pendant from the upcoming blockbuster X-Men: The Last Stand, this prop replica…
is based on X3 costumer Dana Schneider’s original designs
is crafted from high-quality, sterling silver-plating
is completely wearable
window-box packaging

ITEM CODE: APR062798
PREVIEWS PAGE 189
Prop Replica..........

Maybe it is sterling silver under it, just gold plated finish. Maybe that is what they meant. Not sure sterling silver would look right with the color of the jewels.

Im guessing its sterling silver with a 'gold' covering. Anodized on or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"