Interesting news from Comic-Con (Concerning Jean and Scott)

Thats my fave part...when he looks at Jean and she looks back at him and cut to Scott who nods his head "Okay..." and then he gives out his orders. that was a nice moment...between them. the way they looked at each other. I love those moments.

I'm sick and tired of Penn and Kinberg changing their story around - it's getting very insulting.

PS - can someone tell me how to find the podcast? What's a good search keyword?

ntcrawler said:
It's not that I don't believe you, but is there any cite you could give me for this? I'd love nothing better than to shut up the Wolverine loyalists once and for all who insist there's no such thing ever said.
"Wolverine loyalists"? Lol, now that´s funny...sounds like a good name for a rock group! :D
And yeah, I´m still waiting to read that interview or whatever where Singer said Cyke would be the main character of X3...

Loganbabe said:
"Wolverine loyalists"? Lol, now that´s funny...sounds like a good name for a rock group! :D
And yeah, I´m still waiting to read that interview or whatever where Singer said Cyke would be the main character of X3...

And that we'll "shut up" once and for all. :rolleyes:

Never! :)

(I never even doubted he'd said it at some point)

Its a shame that Cykes role basically decreased with every movie....

And it wouldve been nice to see him in uniform for x3, for the danger room scene.

But, the whole scene was designed to showcase wolverine, so it woudve cut into his already enormous screen time

danoyse said:
(I never even doubted he'd said it at some point)

And yet you still would stick to your original claims despite that evidence would indicate otherwise?

Then maybe you're one of those people who see only what they want to see. If I recall, you're the one who claimed you didn't remember seeing Cyclope in X2 :rolleyes:

ntcrawler said:
And yet you still would stick to your original claims despite that evidence would indicate otherwise?

I never claimed that he didn't say that.

Then maybe you're one of those people who see only what they want to see. If I recall, you're the one who claimed you didn't remember seeing Cyclope in X2 :rolleyes:

It was a point that he was barely in the movie. Of course I remembered that he was in it. If I recall, it was quite a long discussion on how his character was portrayed and why general audiences didn't have the attachment that some more well-versed in the comics did.

You can file that under the other delusions like us only caring about how much screentime that Wolverine had.

danoyse said:
And that we'll "shut up" once and for all. :rolleyes:

Never! :)
;):up:
Shut us up, eh? Well, I´m planning to hang around until "Wolverine", so you still have a lot of time to try... :o

Zak Penn and Kinberg are liars, they told many fans that Cyclops fans will be happy in X3, and now they are making Wolverine 4 in 2007 or 2008. Maybe in 2010 they will make a Wolverine 5.

That's because they wanted those Cyke fans keep their hope and willingly pay to see this movie...I learned my lesson.

Cykes was far from the only character screwed,rogue should ahve been an x-man in x3 and she got shafted.Mystigue was wasted and colossos did only background thing,penn was right when he said x3 was a hugh and halle movie(with the exception of mags),everyone else was put on the back burner so those two could hog the screen time and storyline.

For those of you interested, Jeff Goldsmith did follow-ups with the Comic Con panel. He spoke with Kinberg for about an hour, and that will be posted in three weeks.

Kinberg and Penn can go **** themselves as far as i am concerned, the only way i will forgive Penn is if he gives us a good Hulk 2 script.

Hulkster said:
Zak Penn and Kinberg are liars, they told many fans that Cyclops fans will be happy in X3, and now they are making Wolverine 4 in 2007 or 2008. Maybe in 2010 they will make a Wolverine 5.

You really think so?
My money is on that wolverine movie will bomb. ( Max b.o. 100 million)

And they will go back to Xmen by 2009.

Hulkster said:

I really agree with you. I am a ROLO fan but Scott seemed to be shadowed by Wolverine. It's like Wolverine and the XMen
Poor poor Scott.
And why the hate for Halle and Hugh it's only WOLVERINE hogging the screen

Ororocity said:
I really agree with you. I am a ROLO fan but Scott seemed to be shadowed by Wolverine. It's like Wolverine and the XMen
Poor poor Scott.

Because Halle only *****ed and whined after the bomb that was CINO(Catwoman In Name Only).

I bet if Catwoman was a success she wouldn't have cared if Storm was recasted or not. But she needed to save face that debacle, hence why she used her Oscar status to get her way.

LastSunrise1981 said:
I bet if Catwoman was a success she wouldn't have cared if Storm was recasted or not. But she needed to save face that debacle, hence why she used her Oscar status to get her way.

But in a way, Halle didn't. She wanted her char to be developed more and have more to do. To me, that means more char development, have more of the story focus on her, show her conflicts and emotions, and to have them play a more significant part in the story. IE have others aknowledge that Storm is upset, angry, etc and try to do something about it.

And what do they do? They make her the headmistress and chieftain of the X-Men. Both roles that Xavier spent years carefully breeding Scott to take over as his heir-apparent and son. Ororo is good, damn good, but she was never meant to be the leader the way she suddenly became in X3. And we still didn't get more of her emotions or conflict. And it certainly didn't matter. It didn't matter that Ororo was upset or hurting. The way things were portrayed, the audience was made to believe that only Logan being upset or hurting was worth pondering about and sympathizing with. Yes, he was more upset about Jean and Xavier than Ororo, a sister figure and best friend could possibly be. But not Scott. Because no one missed Scott. He wasn't even given a memorial or grave or acknowledged as dead even when Xavier died.

The Ones said:
Professer back- Yes in a new body that has no mutant gene. Useless

Professor's X new body is supposed to be his twin who was born with no cerebral activity or conciousness... So in theory he does have the mutant gene but without a mind to use it... until now!!
In the comics Prof. X was cloned a bunch of times, I think the movies will replace the clone idea with the "twin spin"

Halle Berry should be happen with what she got in X2, it was way better then the first movie. Ever heard of quality vs quantity? Like I love that they gave storm a bigger part, but it was kinda ruined with parts where Storm is suddently a contridicting betch. Completely being umsympathetic about Jean, biting everybodies head off about the cure and it being cowardly then Beast gives her a reason to understand and she agrees then Rogue walks in and its like what Beast said went in one ear and out the other. k so in conclusion, it was the writing. Halle Berry was good in X2, her scenes and stuff. Only thing I would have changed/added would have been maybe just one scene of her flying, thats about it. In X3, the way she said some of the lines, or the just the lines themselves, were eeeerrrerrrr

Ororocity said:

So yeah, let´s all hate Hugh because of that! :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"