Jeffrey Wright IS Commissioner Gordon

jeffrey-wright-westworld-batman-1188788-1280x0.jpeg

:atp:

I'm not the only one that wants Jeffrey to at least change up his facial hair to match classic Gordon, right? At least give me the 'stache.

syriana%2B-%2B3.png
That right there is perfect.

I'd be fine with the beard but I'd rather see him with the moustache. Its too iconic. Plus I just associate his beard with Bernard too much lol

It's funny, I generally dislike race swapping as a rule... But when Wright's name was floated for Gordon a few months ago, I thought... "Okay, that's pretty good" so *shrug* I guess I'm on board of this instance.

I think it helps that I've already had my ideal Gordon with Oldman and genuinely can't see anybody doing that better, so it's like, okay, let's mix it up a bit.

Anybody else think we might get some Morgan Freeman Se7en esque vibes from Gordon in this? I love the idea.

That would be marvellous. There’s a video on YouTube somewhere of someone suggesting that Se7en is actually set in Gotham before Batman. Worth tracking down for an interesting watch.

That would be marvellous. There’s a video on YouTube somewhere of someone suggesting that Se7en is actually set in Gotham before Batman. Worth tracking down for an interesting watch.
I heard about that video, but never got around to watch it haha. I must do it

Yeah, coz they are perfect fits for Gordon.

It’s about damn time a black actor got a prominent role in a Batman film after 8 movies.

why do jim gordon have to be white

Let’s save ourselves some time and trouble and not get this thread bogged down in nonsense - because that’s what he looks like.

I was already excited about this casting but it upsetting certain people makes me love it even more.

Let’s save ourselves some time and trouble - because that’s what he looks like.
I hate to break it to you, but Jim Gordon is a fictional character with no ties to his race.

Did you dislike Hardy's Bane? What about Commissioner Leob in Nolan's films? Sam Jackson as Nick Fury or is that ok because it was in The Ultimates First?

WHAT ABOUT HARVEY DENT BILLY DEE?

Not liking this casting due to race is hideously ignorant. I take it Romero’s Joker is also eye roll inducing Hollywood thinking, or is that acceptable because they put white make up over him

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"