Supergirl Jenna Dewan-Tatum is Lucy Lane

There's no way that your age scenario for Lucy and Lois could've worked given what we know about the series' timeline. Even if we never see him, we know that Clark is in his mid-30s when the series begins, being a "few years older" than James; unless Lois were a prodigy, she by necessity has to be around the same age as Clark simply because of logistics, and the fact that Lucy and James have a past connection to one another likewise necessitates that they be around the same age as each other too.

given what you know. The show hasnt aired yet. I know little about it and wont until i watch the episodes. This casting of course sheds light on some of that that Im now aware of going into it

Well, in this Superman is around 35, Lois could be the same age...Lucy around 30. I don't see a problem with that at all.

Not really seeing the big deal on the age.
Its not; its seemingly being made into a bigger deal than it is. I just commented that its not what I initially expected

Looking good and the Lane sister's do love purple. :awesome:

lucy-lane.jpg

Channing Channing Channing, oh you lucky dog you. Now, please no love triangle crap, PLEASE!!

Looking good and the Lane sister's do love purple. :awesome:

lucy-lane.jpg

Yes Jenna is quite the looker (mmm mmm mmm!) Channing Tatum is one lucky son of a you know what. Oh and one other thing, she's a dancer. So if by some crazy stroke of luck someone on the cast is asked to go on one of the shows Supergirl will be battling against this season, the suddenly losing ground Dancing with The Stars, he or she will have a somewhat secret weapon in JDT to add in a few pointers.

A Kara/Lucy friendship sounds good. Although I still wonder if they'll do a version (hopefully a better one) of the "Superwoman" arc?

She would make an excellent younger sister to Teri Hatcher, or daughter even.

I dont think she looks anything like hatcher

I definitely see the similarities...

I'm just excited to see where this storyline goes... :)

I do. I think they have very similar smiles and look like they could easily pass for siblings. Think if Teri and Mila Kunis had a baby.

ll28.jpg

454574-jenna-dewan-a-l-occasion-des-teen-637x0-2.jpg

Jenna Dewan Tatum looks far more like Charisma Carpenter than she does Teri Hatcher. Both Jenna and Charisma have much rounder faces than Teri, to the point that anyone who wants to contend that Jenna and Teri look similar is seriously reaching in doing so.

It's called an opinion people....if some say that they look alike, to them they do.

I can see where they see a resemblance, just because you don't doesn't mean that they are wrong. They just see something that you don't. I can see the resemblance to Charisma Carpenter as well.

In the grand scheme of things....who cares? it really isn't anything all that debatable, simply a difference of opinion.

Last edited:
I think she looks quite a bit like (the older) Peyton List, who also played Lucy Lane on Smallville.

^And Lisa Snart (Golden Glider) on The Flash.

Well, in this Superman is around 35, Lois could be the same age...Lucy around 30. I don't see a problem with that at all.

Not really seeing the big deal on the age.

It's a problem if you consider Tom Welling's age in Smallville. The then 25 year old Welling started off trying to play a 9th grader in season 1. You really want younger actors for this in case it lasts a long time.

She may be in Season 1 only....in they go with a version of the "Who is Super Woman" arc, it doesn't end well for her.... ;)

And exactly how old is too old for you? People in their 40's aren't old. :)

Jenna-Dewan-Tatum-Feet-3236344.jpg

Jenna-Dewan-Tatum-Feet-2939031.jpg

Jenna-Dewan-Tatum-Feet-2926736.jpg

Jenna-Dewan-Tatum-Feet-2786646.jpg

Jenna-Dewan-Tatum-Feet-2776672.jpg

Like Melissa, she could've done without the foot tattoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"