Jessica Jones Jessica Jones General Discussion Thread - Part 2

I am more or less waiting for it so I can finally unsubscribe after watching it.

The reddit leaker says Season 3 is going to be released mid-June and it's absolutely terrible.

Without spoilers, what did the leak not like? In general terms. I won't take much stock in it though, cause I loved season 2 which I know many disliked.

They said it's phoned in with lazy writing. Feels like a slog because it leans heavily into a certain storyline and a relationship you don't really buy. And there isn't a compelling villain.

Weird they won't just put the release date in this case

Based on the more recent marketing for the Netflix shows since Iron Fist season 2, I am guessing this drops next month. We started seeing these things about 1 month before the premiere date for IF S2, DD S3, and P S2.

Anxiously anticipating this season. Gonna be bittersweet. I hope it's better than season 2.

I hope they reveal the exact date soon.

Hope the final season is good and not just going through the motions. :(

I have no idea if it'll be good. I thought last season went off the rails. But whether it's good or not doesn't necessarily depend on effort.

I love the show but it doesn't feel like they have much faith in this last season. I'm hoping for the best.

Netflix already cancelled the show and they have no further stake in the MCU at this point, so of course Netflix isn't going to pump this like they did with them earlier on or for shows they hope continue well into the future. But that is not a slight against it's potential quality, and has more to do with the Marvel/Netflix arrangement already having been announced as over.

JJ Season 3 is the Dark Phoenix of Marvel Television.

2 weeks from Friday huh? I shouldn't be surprised since Netflix seems to wait last minute to advertise almost all of their stuff now.

Haven't even finished Daredevil Season 3...or started Punisher Season 2...and wasn't the biggest fan of this show's second season- outside of maybe some of the Hogarth stuff- so...yeah, not really in a rush to see this.

Commence marathon on June 15th! :up:

Such a terrible time for me. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll squeeze in a couple episodes, but I'm worried I won't be able to watch this for a couple weeks.

Not that I could have put these specific plans on hold, but I feel this last minute marketing makes it really hard to binge watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"