Johnny Depp sues ex-wife Amber Heard over article

Disney should hire Taika to direct the next Pirates and bring Depp back. If anyone can rejuvenate the franchise and Depp its Taika.
He could probably do a good job with the visual style and the comedy (in a film where comedy is appropriate). I’d be cool with him getting the job.

Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Going to Trial in Defamation Case
Johnny Depp and Amber Heard Going to Trial in Defamation Case

Johnny Depp's lawsuit against Amber Heard is not going away any time soon after a judge set a date for the former couple to go to trial.

On Thursday morning, a Virginia judge set a trial date for February 3, 2020. The judge estimates the trial will last 12 days.

A hearing on Heard's motion to dismiss the case is scheduled for tomorrow.

Probably going to be settled the day before the trial, or even the morning of. That's not uncommon in these cases.

You need to seriously lack critical thinking skills to believe the nonsense published in the Sun.

90% of the Sun's articles seem to be whatever garbage some sleaze bag who works for them made up about some celebrity, reality star or politician. It is far from being the bastion of informative journalism.

Johnny Depp Addresses Allegations Amber Heard Pooped In Their Bed

This scene hits different...

4e48ba5f4bd66660ffbcd9533a2be8f3bcfc35d7.gif

c844cd413d6a9d751626154693f882168f1225f0.gifv

If my girl **** in our bed, prank or not, I'd bundle her up in the filthy sheets and toss her outside. Filthy animals sleep outside.

It’s clear how much these two deserve each other. Instead of icing on the cake, it’s **** on the bed.

It's honestly weird to bring a photo of Depp passed out eating ice cream as evidence.

Lol at that tweet.
The trial makes Depp look sympathetic the same way Trump's handling of the coronavirus makes him look like a great president.

Depp looks like a drunken hot mess, and Heard looks like a fraud.

Neither one comes off looking decent in this but the accusations agasinst Heard are more damning than the ones against Depp, especially as it is discovered several of them have been shown as false or greatly exaggerated by Heard.

I’ve only now caught up on this. I’ve read of toxic relationships, but this one is on another level. Part of me refuses to believe the **** on the bed thing is true. That goes from being toxic to being a mental issue, because no rational human being, even at their most angry, would ever resort to doing that. I cannot believe it’s true. Yikes.

I’ve only now caught up on this. I’ve read of toxic relationships, but this one is on another level. Part of me refuses to believe the **** on the bed thing is true. That goes from being toxic to being a mental issue, because no rational human being, even at their most angry, would ever resort to doing that. I cannot believe it’s true. Yikes.

I believe it to be true. If you listen to the leaked audio out there she is on a whole other level of manipulative and controlling. I still would of course, but wouldn't give her my real name, ya know what I mean? lawd.

I’ve not heard the audio, what’s the cliff notes?

I’ve not heard the audio, what’s the cliff notes?

Eh, I think its worth a listen. Depp is actually calm for most of it, but Heard is straight up comes off sounding like a villain. At some point Depp talks about her punching him and being abusive, she laughs it off and says they won't believe him etc.

That’s pretty damning.

Neither one comes off looking decent in this but the accusations agasinst Heard are more damning than the ones against Depp, especially as it is discovered several of them have been shown as false or greatly exaggerated by Heard.

Yeah, they both are a mess...but heard comes off as dangerously deranged to me.
I wouldnt go near either of those two, they are completely messed up.

I feel that's downplaying his part on all this though. He's on video admitting to headbutting her and his supposedly iron-clad proof that she's falsified evidence is pretty flimsy and contradictory (at the moment, at least). Doesn't excuse her own violence, of course. She's abusive and manipulative, yes, but he isn't "just" a drunken mess, he's similarily violent and willing to bend the truth to suit his purpouses.

I'm not downplaying him being abusive but I am saying Heard is not as innocent or a victim as she is playing. She comes off as either just as manipulative or worse.

It’ll all make a hell of a Lifetime movie. Somebody call Skeet Ulrich.

talked to skeet... said he was in but needed to drop a deuce in bed and to give him 15 min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"