Johnny Depp sues ex-wife Amber Heard over article

There's no point in trying to point out who's the worse individual, if they were both bad towards each other then they are both to blame, especially if the case is ongoing. That said, the bed thing, holy cow. Part of me just outright refuses to believe someone would do something like that.

All I can think of is thank goodness they don’t have kids. They’re both really not well mentally. Talk about a TOXIC relationship.

Maybe Amber was doing a binge-watch of It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia and that is how she got the idea to poop the bed.

God, getting in with those two would be like the worst threesome ever. Glad I'm no longer in that business.

So... Mera and Aquaman 2? o_O

Is there really any comeback for either of these two after these allegations and this mess of a court case?

I think the pair of them are as bad as each other. Both of them are trying to portray that they are the victim, they are 100% innocent, when in reality I think both of them have been both the abused & abuser at some point in their relationship.

Is there really any comeback for either of these two after these allegations and this mess of a court case?

And both are currently employed by the same company no less. WB must be asking themselves who jinxed them right now.

WB only needs look at its corprorate owner, AT&T, to figure that one out.

So... Mera and Aquaman 2? o_O

Even with a couple of good movies under its belt, the DCEU still needs all the publicity it can get, good or bad.

Even with a couple of good movies under its belt, the DCEU still needs all the publicity it can get, good or bad.
They're probably gonna recast Mera. Besides, Heard was the weakest part of that movie. Her acting's like soggy cardboard.

So we need another redhead with long legs ... is Conan O'Brien available?
They could just DYE an actress' hair red or wear a wig. Doesn't HAVE to be a natural redhead. People REALLY want Emilia Clarke for example. I strongly doubt ScarJo would be interested, but who knows.

They could just DYE an actress' hair red or wear a wig. Doesn't HAVE to be a natural redhead. People REALLY want Emilia Clarke for example. I strongly doubt ScarJo would be interested, but who knows.
There are better actresses available. Scarlet I don't think would fit the role either.

There's real photos of the 'bed' incident. It's confirmed. **** me.

God, getting in with those two would be like the worst threesome ever. Glad I'm no longer in that business.

Be honest... Business was bad before the pandemic. First it was gonna be Chapter 11 but then you saw how you could take advantage of this pandemic to get some of that sweet, sweet bailout money.

Or just to have proof she actually, literally, **** the bed. Because when you tell a story like that, proof matters.

Or just to have proof she actually, literally, **** the bed. Because when you tell a story like that, proof matters.
But to actually take that photo?

If I was in a relationship with someone and they did that, one of two things would happen. Either I'd be sympathetic cause she'd be unwell (diarrhea?) or I'd be disgusted and the relationship would quickly end.

At no point would I think photo opportunity; it's not exactly the sorta' scene any normal person would photograph to show their mates, is it?

Then do we even know it was hers? If he's just photographed a turd on a bed, could've been anyone, even Depp himself.

But to actually take that photo?

If I was in a relationship with someone and they did that, one of two things would happen. Either I'd be sympathetic cause she'd be unwell (diarrhea?) or I'd be disgusted and the relationship would quickly end.

At no point would I think photo opportunity; it's not exactly the sorta' scene any normal person would photograph to show their mates, is it?

Then do we even know it was hers? If he's just photographed a turd on a bed, could've been anyone, even Depp himself.

Johnny Depp was so ‘disgusted’ by poop in his bed, he wanted DNA test

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"