Amber Heard Divorces Johnny Depp 2 Days After His Mom's Death

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we let Skeet hijack this thread.
tumblr_mc5xflaIeA1qij1mgo2_500.gif

I'm trying to man... something has to be done.... we can't lose this one.

My inability to read? You've stated multiple times that false accusations are common place without any evidence to back it up. So where does that belief come from? I would really like to know.

Yes, your conspicuous inability to read along with your false accusations. The fact that you felt it necessary to broadcast your predetermination to dismiss anything I may have to advocate what I said just renders this a futile exercise. You've allowed this topic of discussion to unravel you; becoming emotional to the point you felt the need to resort to personal attacks.

*walks into thread and sees previous page*

3sJRoGm.gif

Is it common for women to falsely accuse the man of spousal abuse just to get a higher payday in the divorce?

Is it common for women to falsely accuse the man of spousal abuse just to get a higher payday in the divorce?

Abuse can comes in many forms; most won't have any physical proof i.e verbal abuse, so it pretty much comes down to his word vs hers and who the judge believes. Anyone can claim being verbally abused. Couples no doubt argue, and just calling the other person 'stupid', or an 'idiot' can be considered verbal abuse, depending on how frequent it happens, and how thin the person's skin is to name calling.

To answer your question, is it common? Well, you're divorcing a person who you are not tied to by children (in this case) probabaly never want to see again, have anomosity towards for whatever reason. So if saying you were abused gets the judge to rule in your favor against a person you don't like anymore then what the heck.

Thanks for proving my point. As I have already stated before, if Depp did assault her, going after his bank account is the only option she has to get some justice. There are more than a few actors who are known wife beaters and even pedophiles and they're still rich, adored, and getting movie roles. At least this way, Heard can hit Depp back where it really hurts (his wallet).
No point of yours was proven. Notice that I specifically said "acting like", not "is". If Depp beat her, he needs to be prosecuted. If/since he won't be criminally charged, she needs to take it to civil court where the court of opinion will be more fair on her (sadly) because seeking an absurd alimony request reeks of greed and not the search for justice. Its a bad move on her part. Fighting for that alimony paints Depp (the more popular and loved actor) as the victim of a greedy and advantageous ex, regardless of what his crimes are and will affect her career and reputation more than his. If she really wanted to hurt in and seek justice, dragging him through a domestic violence case would do far more damage to him.

Last edited:
Nothing just though that wouldn't be happening right now given the allegations and all

oh lol i misread... I thought that was MAY, I was close to burning disneyland to the ground

Nothing just though that wouldn't be happening right now given the allegations and all

That's from March and not principal photography. :oldrazz:

EDIT: You got it. :funny:

i just dont want the man to crucified just because its a woman who said it because 99% of the time the woman is always believed in public opinion during domestic abuse or even rape accusations

And around 92% of the time the public was right to believe the woman... And even the 8% is probably off because some cities categorize the report as "unfounded" if there were no physical injuries on the woman, the 2 had a sexual relationship beforehand, etc....so the 92% is probably higher.

So what is your point?

Curse the internet and its inability to detect morons who can't see the difference between March and May

freaking idiots, I swear... all those people should be punished

It's possible she's demanding 600,000 annually to seek justice.

But plenty of women are capable of exaggerating abuse claims for that amount of money.

That's an insane amount of annual income.

No amount of money can make up for abuse.

...that's a matter of opinion lol

yeah, but you like it.

And around 92% of the time the public was right to believe the woman... And even the 8% is probably off because some cities categorize the report as "unfounded" if there were no physical injuries on the woman, the 2 had a sexual relationship beforehand, etc....so the 92% is probably higher.

So what is your point?
I patiently await the response.

So the report states that the Police saw no evidence of a crime being committed when they came to the house, despite Amber Heard having a big bruise on the side of her face… :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"