The Dark Knight JOKER:don't choose an actor purely because they look right...

Too...much....Eccleston...
gangster8453.jpg

If only I had a good Bettany manip I would help out the cause, Norm, but I don't.

:(

Where's mcfly with his huge pic when you need him?

I dont have a big ass Bettany pic - but I have this:
RobinHolland-00124.jpg

Sadly the lips are all missed up :(

Yeah, you forgot the eyebrows too.

But thanks. I thought it was appropriate. :)

Bettany's Blond Eyebrows simply dont color right :( I hate that about him :mad:

You hate something about Bettany?!!!

No, it can't be!

shaggyaggie457 said:
You hate something about Bettany?!!!

No, it can't be!

Well he isnt Michael Caine so he isn't perfect - infact he has two flaws: His eyebrows are hard to color on photoshop, and he moves around a lot in his sleep.

StorminNorman said:
Well he isnt Michael Caine so he isn't perfect - infact he has two flaws: His eyebrows are hard to color on photoshop, and he moves around a lot in his sleep.
keeps you up does he, lol

The ideal Joker? Actor Robert Knepper - he plays T-Bag in tv's Prison Break. I doubt there's an actor working today that is more suited to the part than Knepper. Two clips to show his amazing potential:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=St2WdefwFjo&search=T-Bag

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhVv6S4Pi_I&search=T-Bag prison break

Can do creepy, looks the part - seems perfect. If he exaggerated his acting a little and did the mad laugh, he would be ideal. I can't think of anyone more suited than him. Doubt Warner Bros will find a better candidate than him.

I posted this in another thread (just in case people say "why have you already posted this?") Apparently, I posted it in the wrong thread so I've posted it here instead. Anyway, Robert Knepper is, without question, the ideal candidate to play the Joker. It's so obvious.:) I believe he was born to play the part - that's how good I think he would be.

I can see where your coming from, on think he would work, but, to honiest I don't see it happening. and, his accent and voice is a lil off for the role.

Depp.
Depp.
Depp.
Depp.
Depp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennydavis