Joker's Appearance: POLL

Rorschach2012

Batman is my Dad
Reaction score
What look should they be inspired by for the Joker?

NKLyhmb.jpg

LH5SLPN.png

N3kyZhO.jpg

n0PRK6L.jpg

alnNPSH.png

RQhf7mp.jpg

VJGkKbc.jpg

Rxr4Br2.jpg

One of these? Or something else? I want a combination of The Dark Knight Returns and Arkham Asylum: ASHOSE, but vote for the look that you want Leto's Joker to primarily be inspired by.

Aesthetically, I think it'll be Endgame Joker with the build of TDK Returns.

Aesthetically, I think it'll be Endgame Joker with the build of TDK Returns.
i would guess that his characterization will be strongly inspired by TDKR.

And i think he'll have the Endgame hairstyle, but i'd guess that his appearance will be along the lines of TDKR Joker, if Batfleck's TDKR inspired look is any indication of how this Joker will look

He looks perfect in the pic with the Joker card, but that smile is kind of hard to accomplish.

It should primarily draw from Killing Joke, but feature elements of TDKR and Endgame.

real answer is mix of everything

803d0d4efbb923812aa260c1433d87de.jpg

Brian Bolland's Joker.

The Arkham and JLU interpretations looked pretty damn great.

:funny:

On a serious note, I don't get the love for Sale's art. At all.

I don't know what Sale was smoking when he drew Joker in Dark Victory like that. His Joker looked fine in The Long Halloween;

batman-long-halloween-critique-3.jpg

I don't know what Sale was smoking when he drew Joker in Dark Victory like that. His Joker looked fine in The Long Halloween;

batman-long-halloween-critique-3.jpg

That one panel basically contains just about every reason I have for loving Tim Sale's art, he has his own style that has an incredible amount of energy and mood to it.

:funny: Yeah, DV Joker's teeth were overboard to say the least. He would've needed a big toothbrush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"