The Dark Knight Joker's Sick Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, IMO Joker is not SICK. His jokes actually have some humor to them, Batman just doesn't think they're funny.
I love alot of the lines from TAS, those are perfect examples. He doesn't say stuff like that one about the babies and the pitchforks, thats just not his style.
His humor is just out of reach of most people, but you can see what he's getting at.

Dark Guardian said:
See, IMO Joker is not SICK. His jokes actually have some humor to them, Batman just doesn't think they're funny.
I love alot of the lines from TAS, those are perfect examples. He doesn't say stuff like that one about the babies and the pitchforks, thats just not his style.
His humor is just out of reach of most people, but you can see what he's getting at.

That's my take on Joker too. My favoritie version of the Joker is TKJ Joker, because I think really, really, really, really, really, really deep down there's still a good person inside the Joker, he just had a very bad day and snaped.

I wouldn't mind Joker having some dark humor, but I think I mean a "sick joke" to me would be him beating up, raping, and snapping photographs of Dent's wife or Gordon's wife and sending them the pictures.

I just want the Joker to be funny but he hates that Batman doesn't snicker, grin, or even laugh at his jokes so he continues being a bastard.

I don't see him really saying jokes all that much, but rather doing sick things and taking immense pleasure and humor out of them (ALA Killing Joke).

There's some really good examples of Joker's sick jokes in Detective Comics 826. It would be great if they add the fast food scene in the sequel, but replace Robin with some random hostage.

The Last Meatbag said:
The part where his buds are raping the girl while he sings "Singing in the Rain'?

I dunno, I'd just like it if a lot of his twisted jokes would stem from pop culture..

Puts a gun in some guys mouth, blows his head off and screams "HEY MIKIE!! HE LIKES IT!!!!! HE HA HAAAA"
Or maybe I'm a total idiot :csad:

just sounds better than a lot of these, "dead baby" jokes

that ones really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"