The Official Batman Comics Stupid Questions Thread!

What would happen if Bruce had falled into a cave full of maggots? Would we now have mysterious Maggotman?

i just read the first page of these posts,you guys and girls are a trip!

Hmm, seeing as how this thread has been ressurected from the depths of hell, i've got a stupid question.

Does Gordon know that his daughter was Batgirl and is now Oracle? And if so, how long has he known?

Katsuro said:
Hmm, seeing as how this thread has been ressurected from the depths of hell, i've got a stupid question.

Does Gordon know that his daughter was Batgirl and is now Oracle? And if so, how long has he known?

He sure does. Check out Birds of Prey #89.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Really...?

I thought he was totally in the dark on that.

He told her he knew about the Batgirl thing, but did not know about Oracle. Guess he does now. He was at her place when she was in full action, then Batman showed up.

BigGeorge87 said:
And it was implied that Bruce was getting some from Selina Kyle in Dark Victory and Long Haloween, but I don't hink he was ever there to bang her. In DV, she's sitting by his fireplace and she's prone to bone, but Bruce isn't there.
He used the simple "pull out" method, works like a charm but leaves a stain.

Keymaker said:
Question: What is the most obligatory Batman material? :)
If you mean reading material then it's obvious the Batman Handbook thingy with an occasional Hustler for when Catwoman is being catty.

Guybrush Begins said:
in the killing joke, gordon was dragged around like a dog while naked... kinda gross
yeah... That was very disturbing.

I've got a question! What major characters are no longer alive? I know about Black Mask, Azreal (probably), Harold, KGBeast... anyone else?

Ibn al Xu'ffasc said:
I've got a question! What major characters are no longer alive? I know about Black Mask, Azreal (probably), Harold, KGBeast... anyone else?

Ra's al Ghul.

did bob kane own the rights to batman at the time of his death? ive heard the creators of superman died broke as hell.

I read somewhere that Batman now has a son (!) who already knew his secret identity when we met him, and who he has now invited into the Batcave (!) much to the chagrin of Robin. How much of this is true? And if it's true, who was the momma?

snipe said:
He told her he knew about the Batgirl thing, but did not know about Oracle. Guess he does now. He was at her place when she was in full action, then Batman showed up.

I would wup his ass if I where Gordon.

Bishop2 said:
I read somewhere that Batman now has a son (!) who already knew his secret identity when we met him, and who he has now invited into the Batcave (!) much to the chagrin of Robin. How much of this is true? And if it's true, who was the momma?

100%
Momma=Talia

Cobblepot said:
100%
Momma=Talia

OMGWTFBBQ.

Yeah, good idea letting the latest al Ghul into the Batcave, Bruce. Like that won't bite you in the ass down the line.

How old is this kid?

Around 10-12. In all reality, we don't know if this is really Batman's son. Bruce himself isn't even sure. Talia just left the boy (Damien) with Bruce, said he's their son and took off. Batman feels sorry for the kid, knowing how he was raised and is trying to figure all of this out. Damien's a total prick though and there's sure to be some kind of reckoning in the next issue of Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"