Jude Law, Robert DeNiro in Thor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i thought it was that, i just wanted to double check.

Asgard is the mythic land the Asgardians live in. Midgard is one of Nine Asgardian worlds centerally located among the other realms.

Captian Marvel has joined the Hype. :hehe: Welcome man. :up:

C'mon guys, it's pretty obvious that DeNiro is playing Beta Ray Bill.

so should this thread be closed now since the deniro/law rumor has been debunked?

This rumor is only debunked if you want to take everything studio reps say at face value

It was never terribly likely to be true but it is still a remote possibility

I'm glad the rumor has been mostly debunked. I really can't imagine De Niro in a fantasy epic. Law I could see.

I'm glad the rumor has been mostly debunked. I really can't imagine De Niro in a fantasy epic. Law I could see.

Watch Stardust. I know it's not an "epic fantasy", but if anything it is proof of De Niro's versatility as an actor. Versatility that would lend itself very well to this film, methinks.

Watch Stardust. I know it's not an "epic fantasy", but if anything it is proof of De Niro's versatility as an actor. Versatility that would lend itself very well to this film, methinks.

touche. (I don't know how to put the accent over the e)

Both the rumor and susequent debunking seem iffy at best. I HOPE it's true, and Law is Fandral, DeNiro as Hogun, and Blessed as Volstagg. Redaing the Volstagg dialogue in the comics while imagining Blessed's voice is perfection.

will it will be nice once we know for sure who is who. Which should be happening shortly. Since the film is going to start filming within the next 10 weeks right.

Both the rumor and susequent debunking seem iffy at best. I HOPE it's true, and Law is Fandral, DeNiro as Hogun, and Blessed as Volstagg. Redaing the Volstagg dialogue in the comics while imagining Blessed's voice is perfection.

you think deniro looks like this
504892hugunthor4dcp026l.png

not to mention i beleive the character is Mongolian

I pray Deniro isn't in this movie.

And yes, you read that right. He was once a great actor but now...not so much.

Wha...?

You don't just lose your acting ability. That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard to be frank. A top class actor wakes up one day "Oh crap! I can't act anymore!" :funny:

I think criticism you are looking for is he has appeared in some dog **** movies as of late.

I concur, someone who is argueably the greatest screen actor of his generation does not become a bad actor overnight.

People can say what they want about his choice of projects (Lord knows I've taken issue with his films over the years; it used to drive me bonkers that he'd seemingly decided to sign onto films purely for the $$$$ as opposed to signing on for artistic reasons) but DeNiro's ability can surely not be in question.

At all.

Anyone who says other wise, I'd respectfully submit, doesnt know their movies (or was born in the 90's and missed most of DeNiro's best works). bad place, I cant even believe I'm having to type this, to be honest. The guy is a seminal, iconic moviestar.

C'mon, what's next, Al Pacino is a hack?

It's always about the new crop of actors. That's all that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"