• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[YT]MkQlFdmqe4o[/YT]

200.gif

I don't get those scenes where a massive T Rex sneaks up on everyone just because they're distracted by something else. And I'd rather see more of the new predators, even if they're smaller.

I don't get those scenes where a massive T Rex sneaks up on everyone just because they're distracted by something else. And I'd rather see more of the new predators, even if they're smaller.

I want the vicious, scary, villianous Velociraptors from the first movie back.

Reviews from Spanish premiere are very positive.

Any news on tracking for this yet? Isn't it out in 2-3 weeks or so?

Any news on tracking for this yet? Isn't it out in 2-3 weeks or so?

We'll get JW:FK's OW range in a weeks time. Wait for 30th May and we'll get the first tracking numbers.

BTDubz, it's coming out in most European and many Asian countries on June (6-8) to avoid clashing with the Football World Cup 2018 (June 14).

I assume the T-Rex is like Spider-man

[YT]FYZfNZbn0SU[/YT]

Everybody get's one save :D

As a dude I don't even notice shoes that much, but...dem shoes doe.

Is this correct re release dates?

June 6 U.K.
June 22 U.S.

I think because Incredibles 2 comes out June 22nd in some of these countries, so they antecipated JP to avoid any conflict

Bryce looks like she’s put a little weight back on from the movie but still looks hot as hell.

Bryce looks like she’s put a little weight back on from the movie but still looks hot as hell.
The figure suits her. Not that she ever was, but size zero (and the like), if anything, is off-putting.

For some reason I've come around and now I want to see this movie. Is not like I'm dying to see it (I still find it somehow unnecessary), but I think I need some old school dark adventure with forests, rain and death.

I think because Incredibles 2 comes out June 22nd in some of these countries, so they antecipated JP to avoid any conflict

The release date is early in some countries because of the World Cup.

Her make-up makes Bryce look freaky as hell in those last two pictures. Like a puppet from Dead Silence.

Release in Bulgaria is June 8th :D

very happy about it!

I would’ve preferred to have seen Jurassic World: Fallen Angel’s Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"