Just spoke to Thomas Hayden Church on Opie and Anthony (I asked about Venom)

So he confirms Venom but not what he looks like. He has no idea what the comic looks like so him saying he looks like the comic means very little. At least it's another confirmation.

Nebins said:
So he confirms Venom but not what he looks like. He has no idea what the comic looks like so him saying he looks like the comic means very little. At least it's another confirmation.

^That's what I was thinking.He doesn't know what the comic Venom looks like,but he says that Venom looks like the comic.That doesn't make any sense.

Wait until the Comic-Con people, damn, then you'll see Venom for yourself. Or there's always the chance of someone leaking the picture, perhaps during filming. Either way, it won't be long now. Then you can b:tch even more until your heart's content.:)

Nebins said:

You think that while working on the Spider-Man movie, THC hasn't had an opportunity to see what Venom looks like? He said he went out and bought a copy of ASM #4- I'm sure he's seen Venom as well. What he most likely means is that since Venom is so much CGI, he hasn't seen the final results.

Is anyone else surprised that its been more than two years into the making of this film, and Sony doesn't have a damn thing on the official site. Seriously, had this been any other movie, there would be pics galore on it. :confused:

Visionary said:
Is anyone else surprised that its been more than two years into the making of this film, and Sony doesn't have a damn thing on the official site. Seriously, had this been any other movie, there would be pics galore on it. :confused:

Thats what they do to build up hype. Its all a marketing scheme.

iceberg325 said:
Thats what they do to build up hype. Its all a marketing scheme.
Yeah, I guess you're right, I just wish it wasn't working so well. I want to see something on the offical site, sometimes, I forget there is an official site. :(

faceplant said:
sony put a hit out on him

You do realize that now that you've revealed what they did, they are going to come after you next?;)

Visionary said:
Yeah, I guess you're right, I just wish it wasn't working so well. I want to see something on the offical site, sometimes, I forget there is an official site. :(

Its sucks though lol. What makes it worse if that this movie isnt coming out until next may!!!!!!!! 11 more months of speculation lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"