Just spoke to Thomas Hayden Church on Opie and Anthony (I asked about Venom)

WebxRadar said:
"SHOCKKKKERRR!!! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE ME!! I'LL FOLLOW YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!!!" Haha now whoever recognizes that is truly another Spider-Man fan.
Alien Costume Part Two: Spider-man The Animated Series (1997).

-R

TheCardPlayer said:
They always change it back. It's some guy named Bignole.
See. Like I said. Changed back to Ned Leeds. Did anyone ever find the damn rumor they quote about how Grace is Leeds?

Or is it just a fanboy in denial till the end?

M...P..3!

Metroid Prime 3. No wait. I want that interview. Now.

TheCardPlayer said:
Sorry, but the guy who said he wouldn't have the fangs is one I trusted on many movies before and he never let me down.

And while I hope he's wrong, I don't think he is.

The fangs and tongue are as fundamental to Venom as wallcrawling and webshooting are to Spidey. I refuse to believe that they'd leave those out until I see proof. And someone that said something about them removing the prosthetic fangs and putting some kind of clay over the area only leads me to believe that they're going to do the teeth and tongue digitally which is the way they should do them.

Robin91939 said:
Alien Costume Part Two: Spider-man The Animated Series (1997).

-R

I think that episode aired in 94 or 95. The series did end in 97.

TheCardPlayer said:
Is it me or we've been had?

i dunno. probably. i don't really believe it, but i think it's definitely a possibility.

who cares? we'll find out soon enough anyway.

Dragon said:
Okay.. I'm the first guy to give the benefit of the doubt. But I'm pretty skeptical about this Shocker thing. First, the guy who posted is new. Second, if he has as little knowledge about comics as he says, why does he know about Hype and the fourth villain?

And if you know Hype- you know about the Ultimate series.

Maybe he's being honest. But it sounds a bit convenient.

Second, Ultimate Shocker is corn. Totally generic- the ubiquitous Sentinel boots- striped spandex tights and a Michael Jackson jacket from the 80's. Bagley sucks at designing characters.

I can see Raimi toning the original Shocker outfit down some. But jeez I hope he looks better than the Ultimate version.
Well, one way or another, he´s a b-list villain who, if appears in the movie, will have a minor role anyway.

Let's see if I'll be eating crow or not.

If yes, let's see how the Hodgodlin guys at Wikipedia react.

I've got the entire show downloaded but it's in .RM format. I need a free .RM to MP3 converter. If anyone can point me in the direction of one I'd appreciate it.

Since the show is 6 hours, the converted .RM file ended up being a 3.7 GIG WAV. Now I'm loading into another program so I can edit out my call and his comments. Won't be long now....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"