"Justice League: Heroes" First LOOK!!!!

Sounds rather boring now. I wish it'd be more like X-Men Legends. JL is the biggest group in the DCU, and we can only play as 7 heroes? Where's the others like Dr. Fate, Aquaman, Plastic Man, Green Arrow, etc.

Yeah! I want to play as Aquaman, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Dr. Fate, and Plastic Man!!

Yeah, hearing that just cut my anticipation for this game in half. Playing as four characters really would be great. I want to be optimistic and say maybe they did it for a good reason, so all the characters could get their due. After all, its hard enough to translate Superman and WW to a game, but a telepath with all those abilities and then some? A guy who can literally create anything with a thought? Thats got to be hard as hell. Its probably why Aquaman, Hawkgirl or Hawkman and Aquaman, etc were left out of the game.

Plus villain wise, this doesnt sound appealing at all. White Martians are cool, but Queen Bee? Come on. We can probably guarentee a Darkseid and Luthor apperance, so at least theres that. But really, only 10 villains? Heres hoping theres some cameos. Anyone else think with a title like JL:Heroes, theres going to be a JL:Villians sequel, or possibly playability in the game? And where the hell is the GC love? Looks like another PS2 title to add for my inevitable PS3.

No Aquaman really dissapoints me, so does no 4 player co-op. My anticipation was just shot down. :(

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Pffttt.....where would we play with Aquaman?

Hmmm....I'm just taking a REALLY wild guess here, but perhaps, an underwater level? I could be wrong though.

How about anywhere? He's not restricted to the water, you know. He has Superhuman abilities in almost every way, and he could have his cool trident, and the magic water hand. This guy has taken out Deathstroke, Superboy, and he has even taken on big blue himself. Ofcourse if he were in it, there would have to be some water levels.

Yeah man, where have you been? Aquaman could kick almost anyone's ass and that water hand, he totally rocks. Or at least he did.

Spidey-Bat said:
DC fans are used to it to by now.

Spidey-Bat and Matt: Always great to see Arrested Development fans :up:

Season 3 on DVD this June :D

Anyways, this game, even if it's only 2 player, is still going to rock.

Gammy v.2 said:

Doubtfully..

Graphics definitely should improve a bit. But 1-2 player? Only 7 characters? This is just wrong. :mad:

I'll buy it just to play as Flash and Zantanna. When was the last time a game made them playable?

Gammy v.2 said:

Can't wait to get it. I re-did this avvy using something even better at the end, but it's 60kb too big to use on the hype:(

I wouldn't hope for much. I'd be happy if it gets a 7/10 from most places.

I think it could all be about popularity....AND leaving something to be desired for fans.

Ya know....like, "Oh we'll have them in the next game" line.

Spidey-Bat said:
Can't wait to get it. I re-did this avvy using something even better at the end, but it's 60kb too big to use on the hype:(

I wouldn't hope for much. I'd be happy if it gets a 7/10 from most places.

I'm hoping for like 7.5, I am expecting like 5.5 - 6...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"