Keanu Reeves is John Wick. Don't Set Him Off! - Part 1

fNotpCM.jpg

A former hitman is pursued by an old friend who was contracted by a crime boss to kill him.

Also stars Bridget Moynahan, Willem Dafoe, Jason Isaacs, Michael Nyqvist, Lance Reddick and Adrianne Palicki.

Release date is October 24th, 2014.

Vy4h7JS.jpg

That's awesome. How many gold coins will it set me back?

That's awesome. How many gold coins will it set me back?

being made by MAFEX they go around 70 to 90 bucks avg they are not very big (between 6 and 7" tall) it comes out in Jan/Feb

Mezco Toyz is also making one based on Part 2.
IMG_2749.JPG

DSC01204.png

Loved 1 and 2! nice love letters to the old school r-rated adult oriented actioners like Death Wish, Die Hard, Hard Boiled, The Killer and more.

3 should be awesome.

john-wick-3-teaser-poster.jpg

“John Wick (Keanu Reeves) is on the run for two reasons… he’s being hunted for a global $14 million dollar open contract on his life, and for breaking a central rule: taking a life on Continental Hotel grounds. The victim was a member of the High Table who ordered the open contract. John should have already been executed, except the Continental’s manager, Winston, has given him a one-hour grace period before he’s “Excommunicado” – membership revoked, banned from all services and cut off from other members. John uses the service industry to stay alive as he fights and kills his way out of New York City.”

so here is my nerdy question: Aurelio asked whether Iosef has killed John as soon as Iosef enters his shop. John was completely vulnerable and could have easily been killed the night his car was taken and his dog was killed. My question is would that have caused the assassin underworld to collapse, would someone have exacted justice on john's behalf? Because it felt like John was out an therefore unnecessary. Unless someone had an interest in him being out and retired.

An article has popped up with a potentially revealed title as ''John Wick: Chapter 3 - Para Bellum'' (Prepare for War)

Wick AND Bill & Ted stuff on the same day?

Oh, Keanu, you wascally wabbit. :yay:

Do we know where this is set? Looks like maybe Hong Kong or something from the pic, but guess it could just be Chinatown in NYC there.

Hopefully we see some more Larry Fishburne action for the third.

Bring on Moss & Weaving, I say, go nuts.

There is also video of him beng chased by 4-5 guys. lol

I can't wait.

DcrmABBUwAESuX9.jpg

DcrmCCZV4AE2x6U.jpg

Semi related. It looks like Keanu filmed this other movie during set breaks from filming John Wick 3 lol

[YT]EbmOoPEOWLk[/YT]

Despite being a different movie he's still in John Wick mode.

pqE0uqm.jpg

Last edited:
That looks awesome. :D The anti-romcom.

Cool to see Reeves & Ryder reunite too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"