Keanu Reeves is John Wick. Don't Set Him Off! - Part 1

Coming Soon a little bit slow on the news there. We've known it was Parabellum for a few months now.

Was the meaning of the title already said, though?

Haha, yeah. It's hardly an obscure reference, plenty of stuff uses it.

They didn't make the word up. It means prepare for war.

Sure, but not everyone knows the meaning and it doesn’t hurt to see if they’re actually going with that title (at least at the time of the interview) since studios have used different titles for their films due to marketing purposes or whatever.

Not a fan of the title. They should've just stuck with John Wick: Chapter 3. But it's all irrelevant. I love this franchise. Can't wait for this movie!

QmISyIf.jpg

6f4zGgt.jpg

HZghTJ5.jpg

PQs4B4g.jpg

I hope they don't stop with a trilogy. I just want these movies to keep going. They're so good.

John Wick on a horse, Ive seen it all, I'm done. :woot:

I need the trailer for this plugged straight into the vein when it drops, going to blow minds.

John Wick digital only steelbook... (yeah you read that right) at SDCC.

KEYsU3a.jpg

For anyone else who saw Ant-Man and The Wasp, were you disappointed that no one mentioned John Wick when they were talking about the Baba Yaga? :D

Oh they're filming in my neighborhood. Saw them set up last night on 86th Street by 20th Ave (those photos are from the 19th Ave end). Forgot how long they're shooting here until.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"