Keanu Reeves is John Wick. Don't Set Him Off! - Part 1

Don't forget Dacascos in Brotherhood of the Wolf.

Good lord, this cast is something else.

hG7FDtJ.gif

Because of Dacascos, I want to hear this somewhere...

[YT]ZRR8KEEuWUI[/YT]

I watched the hell out of Only the Strong back in the day. He's a great martial artist. There also another action film of his called Drive that was really fun too.

Very few trilogies I can get through in one triple feature sitting, I hope this joins the list. Cast is amazing.

I watched the hell out of Only the Strong back in the day. He's a great martial artist. There also another action film of his called Drive that was really fun too.

I used to watch it all the time on one of those premium channels. I remember when I first saw those old Mazda commercials and it made me think of the film.

Ahh man I love Drive. Mark Dacascos is amazing. I'm suddenly super hyped for this. I liked the second one but didn't love it like the first. This casting definitely makes me more interested.

Aw man, hope nothing happens to the dogs.

I'm just worried Wick will be the one who has to do something to them. He is my dog-avenging king. :(

I think John would turn them to his side! I mean, he is John Wick! :mnm:

^ Haha. From now on, this will be known as the ''Dog's Best Friend Trilogy''.

Some pics from set photographer Niko Tavernise.

g9ORcCz.jpg

TPfgPLQ.jpg

FXnrri5.jpg

po01PsW.jpg

Mark Dacascos is in this? Just like the gif...sweetbabyjesus

Yeah, I'm way behind on the news, but that is such sweet news to me :D

Also behind, but that just made my day. Mark Dacascos is one of the greats.

John Wick 3: Parabellum ??
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/956201-exclusive-keanu-reeves-talks-john-wick-3-parabellum
ComingSoon.net: You’re currently shooting “John Wick 3,” some of it on my home turf of New York. To clarify, is it called “Chapter 3” or “Parabellum”?

Keanu Reeves: It’s both! “John Wick 3: Parabellum.”

CS: And what does “Parabellum” refer to?

Reeves: Prepare for war. It’s part of that famous sentence, “Si vis pacem, para bellum,” which translates as, “If you want peace, prepare for war.”

CS: I talked to you for the first “John Wick” and I loved it because after they killed that dog you could have atomic bombed whole city blocks and I would have been with you. The second one was enjoyable but the stakes were a little more cerebral, it was more about establishing the world of the Continental. Will the third one have more of an emotional hook to it?

Reeves: I hope so. Each film is very different but in the same kind of world and take. I can’t speak to your subjective experience, but there’s definitely emotion in this piece.

CS: How does Halle’s character enhance Wick, who’s been kind of a lone wolf to this point?

Reeves: Yeah, John Wick is fighting for his life and thinks that Halle Berry’s character has some information for him. They have a past, and they get involved with The High Table, this kind of overlording entity. (laughs)

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...ks-john-wick-3-parabellum#TRzCgqKQupDFC7cc.99

Last edited:
Of course John Wick & Frank Castle have the same motto. Of course they do. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"