Kim Possible VS Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Not to mention that Buffy, with the help of Willow, Xander and Giles, turned a F***ING MISSLE INTO DOVES!!!!

Buffy kicks Kim Possible's ass anyday. :cool:

Is this a joke?

Buffy would singlehandedly shred and incinerate their cartoon hides while sipping on a fat free starbuck's latte.

I hate Buffy.

I hate Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I hate rabid, ******ed Buffy fanboys.

I hate Joss Whedon.

But I have nothing but love for Kim Possible and Disney.

So, Kim POssible wins, or at least she SHOULD.

thealiasman2000 said:
I hate Buffy.

I hate Sarah Michelle Gellar.

I hate rabid, ******ed Buffy fanboys.

I hate Joss Whedon.

But I have nothing but love for Kim Possible and Disney.

So, Kim POssible wins, or at least she SHOULD.

So? Just because you don't like Buffy doesn't mean Kim would win. Buffy and the Scoobies have, overall, proven to be much more powerful than Kim and crew.

thealiasman2000 said:
Big deal, Kim Possible took down Anubis, the Jackal God...

No, she didn't. She took down an idiot wrestling promoter who had become an avatar for Anubis. And all she did was distract him while Rufus cut off the source of his power. Buffy has fought and defeated:

The Master, one of the world's oldest and most powerful vampires.

Angelus, the most sadistic vampire to ever live and the worst serial killer in Europian history.

The Mayor, an unkillable 150 year old sorcerer who had transformed into an Old One, the purest form of demon there is.

Adam, a superhumanly strong and inteligent cyborg who was almost unstoppable.

Glory, a psychotic, self centered godess who had been trapped on Earth.

And The First, the sum total of all negativity and hatred in the multiverse.

Well, she beat the First's armies and closed the Hellmouth. I'd see that as a solid win.

a victory, but not a beat in a physical sense.

and since it's a vs thread i don't think it should be used as evidence unless it was an actual physical confrontation.

Dear God, are you serious?

I HATE BUFFY, but that ****e of a cartoon is badass, so it and Disney win! YAY!

...uh... kay?

since kim possible is a takeoff on alias wouldn't a "kim possible vs syney bristow thread have been better?

Odin's Lapdog said:

and since it's a vs thread i don't think it should be used as evidence unless it was an actual physical confrontation.

Well, she physically confronted Caleb and the uber vamps. And a victory doesn't always mean to defeat your oponent in hand to hand combat.

JLBats said:
Dear God, are you serious?

I HATE BUFFY, but that ****e of a cartoon is badass, so it and Disney win! YAY!

...uh... kay?

Oh, no need to be so harsh. I rather enjoy Kim Possible myself.

The Question said:
Well, she physically confronted Caleb and the uber vamps. And a victory doesn't always mean to defeat your oponent in hand to hand combat.

The battle's done and they kinda won.

Oh, no need to be so harsh. I rather enjoy Kim Possible myself.

I have a dysfunctional need to destroy.

JLBats said:
The battle's done and they kinda won.

You have a point.

JLBats said:
I have a dysfunctional need to destroy.

That's a shame. I find Kim Possible rather enjoyable. And they have alot of little homages to comics and movies that most wouldn't notice right away.

Hey, if theres' anyone here from England can someone tell me whatchannel buffy is on now.

Its kind of hard to defeat something that has no solid form. But she basically defeated the First since she destroyed its army, she destroyed The Firsts champion, and saved the world. Thats pretty much beating its butt.

But Buffy all the way. Buffy and co. are better and the villans are less wackier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"