Kitty Pryde.....Just Becuse.

Silverstein

Superhero
Reaction score
I really like UXM's Kitty. I've always liked Shadowcat, but the UXM one is so hyper cute that I can't see straight. Post pics of her and discuss the character.

I was cheated out of USM#91, because my comic book store is really bad with the whole...you know...being a comic book store...thing. Yeah. So I never got that issue where they work together. Spidey and Kitty is like a dream couple. And because Peter is a kid in USM, it feels a lot more natural than if they were to try to hook 616 Peter up with someone.

Besides, in the USM world, Peter dating a mutant(especially an x-man) seems realistic for him. With mutant hatred going around, and his self-questioning ways, I could understand him feeling a bond with the x-men. If his true identity were ever revealed by the 20-some people who know who he is, then his life would be similar to what the x-men have to deal with. He'd probablly even have to move into the X-mansion because of mutant haters and protestors harrasing Aunt May or MJ about him.

At his age, he'd be worrying about a girlfriend who can't defend herself. It would be just another hastle, another problem. But with Kitty, not only can she deal with problems by herself, but she has the X-men to defend her. So it's exactly like he said.

I hope they don't break up after the Deadpool arc. Because it seems like Bendis is heading that way. Bendis might have Peter say "I'm sorry but being with you is just TOO much of an adventure. I was stressed with MJ but was never HUNTED!" or something. But these things only help to make him stronger.

Kitty is way better in Astonishing X-Men. Whedon has really worked his magic with her

I should check it out then. I really like Kitty...How was she in Age of Apocalypse?

If you're going to make a thread like this, you should at least throw in a pic or two. Here, I'll get things rolling (Although, I have to say, there aren't really an abundance of "hot" Kitty pics)
kitty.jpg

Hey Iloveclones...I was looking for pics of kitty and Colossus, for this thread, on yahoo...wow...type in "Colossus X-men"...you won't believe it...

twylight said:
KissColossus%5B1%5D.jpg

KissColossus2%5B1%5D.jpg

The little Minx. ^_^

this is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my whole life! I've never liked kitty or seen the big deal but how could you not. Nice pics twy. Now does anybody remember that bastardized version of her that used wolverin claws:o Also is lockheed her dragon in the new astonishing with her? Does anyone no how she got him.

Lockheed is her dragon in Astonishing. He's been with her for awhile. I don't know how she got him though.

She got him in space, when they first fought the Brood (way back around Uncanny 160-ish)

Taken from Wikipedia:

Wikipedia said:
In Uncanny X-Men #153, Kitty Pryde the teenaged member of the X-Men, told a bedtime story to Illyana Rasputin, who was living with the X-Men at the time. The story recast the X-Men, including the recently deceased Phoenix in the roles of fairy tale characters. One such character was the dragon "Lockheed", who was based on the modified SR-71 Blackbird jet aircraft used by the team. The name originates from the Lockheed Corporation, makers of the Blackbird.

Not long after, the X-Men were kidnapped into outer space by the alien Brood. Inside the Brood starship, Kitty discovered an extra-terrestrial dragon who resembled the creature from her fairy tale except that he was the size of a cat. He saved her from the Brood and then departed with her, leaving behind his fiancée who he was due to wed the following day. She tried to hide his presence from Professor X and her teammates but he was revealed back on Earth when he again saved her life, this time from a nest of alien Sidrian hunter hatchlings. The X-Men accepted his presence in the X-Mansion and has since been Kitty's longtime companion.

During the Secret Wars miniseries, the X-Men including Lockheed were transported to an alien planet, where Lockheed met a female alien dragon. This second dragon accompanied Lockheed and his allies to Earth, but she grew to gigantic size upon arrival, rampaged across Tokyo and was apparently killed, though the dragon has resurfaced recently. In addition to serving alongside Kitty with the X-Men, he joined her when she founded the British superhero team Excalibur.

An alternate reality's counterpart of Lockheed served as Excalibur's means as interdimensional transport during the "Cross-Time Caper" storyline; this larger, female Lockheed eventually departed with Excalibur's sometime foes, the Technet after having mated with their member Numbers and giving birth to his children. Lockheed made few appearances following the departure of writer/artist Alan Davis from the Excalibur series; later issues suggested that he had simply gone into hiding and had stayed away because he disapproved of Kitty's then-boyfriend, Pete Wisdom, though he did once save Wisdom's life. Lockheed started appearing more frequently after Kitty left the X-Men to go back to college. After she returned the team, he joined her. When the X-Men were battling the alien Ord, it was Lockheed who saved the day by burning Ord.

Both Kitty and Lockheed are currently appearing in the pages of Astonishing X-Men.

I'm glade Deadpool ***** slapped her in USM91

Why do you say that? Kitty isn't annoying or anything in UXM/USM she's awesome.

I always got the impression she was this nice cute girl on the outside...but on the inside was this little ****e....I have no idea where this idea came from either

ShadowBoxing said:
I always got the impression she was this nice cute girl on the outside...but on the inside was this little ****e....I have no idea where this idea came from either

Most quiet girls are ladies in the street but freaks in the bed.

Darthphere said:
Most quiet girls are ladies in the street but freaks in the bed.
She's not that quiet...in fact she is quiet vocal at times....she just strikes me as a filthy little ****e.

ShadowBoxing said:
She's not that quiet...in fact she is quiet vocal at times....she just strikes me as a filthy little ****e.

Shadowboxing youre a jerk!

Wow. Even if I was of a mind to use such language about a lady, I can't imagine anybody it applies to less than Kitty Pryde.

She has only ever been depicted as a faithful girlfriend, a person of strong principles, and a hero. Unless your personal definition of that term means "Any woman with any sex drive whatsoever"-- I think it's completely out of left field.

rjb182 said:
Wow. Even if I was of a mind to use such language about a lady, I can't imagine anybody it applies to less than Kitty Pryde.

She has only ever been depicted as a faithful girlfriend, a person of strong principles, and a hero. Unless your personal definition of that term means "Any woman with any sex drive whatsoever"-- I think it's completely out of left field.

You dont agree shes lady?:confused:

^ No, I think she's a lady (if a fictional one ;)). It's the other word that I think doesn't apply. The "w" one. And yeah, I'm prudish enough that I hesitate to type it out...

rjb182 said:
^ No, I think she's a lady (if a fictional one ;)). It's the other word that I think doesn't apply. The "w" one. And yeah, I'm prudish enough that I hesitate to type it out...

****e refers to her sexual side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"