Bought/thought 02/07/07

True, very true I so respect the hell out of that guy.

i think it's pretty safe to say that as far as mainstream superhero artists are concerned, bags is the last of his kind.

no one's going to be able to match his output ever again.

i just find it funny that we are giving this guy props for doing his job. I remember a time when an artist was assigned to a book and it they had a long run before the quit and usually on time....now being late is the norm and we celebrate someone who makes their deadlines ontime....it's like celebrating the fact I havent gone out and killed anyone....

i think it's pretty safe to say that as far as mainstream superhero artists are concerned, bags is the last of his kind.

no one's going to be able to match his output ever again.

Jr Jr and Scott Kolins, those two also.

i just find it funny that we are giving this guy props for doing his job. I remember a time when an artist was assigned to a book and it they had a long run before the quit and usually on time....now being late is the norm and we celebrate someone who makes their deadlines ontime....it's like celebrating the fact I havent gone out and killed anyone....

Point taken, but really aside from being reliable Bags is a great artist in general.

i forgot about jrjr. can kolins do a monthly on a regular schedule?

I believe so, his turnaround on assignments is ridiculous. He does mostly mini-series, but his stint on Flash was on point.

I believe so, his turnaround on assignments is ridiculous. He does mostly mini-series, but his stint on Flash was on point.

cool. well, here's hoping omega flight gets turned into an ongoing, and kolins draws the hell out of it. :up:

Point taken, but really aside from being reliable Bags is a great artist in general.

i wasnt taking away from his ability as an artist...I like his stuff alot

I guess I've seen his stuff before(Planet Hulk), just didn't know him by name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"