Knights of the Old Republic - The Motion Picture Trilogy

they should cast people who look and sound like the people in the game. that would be really neat.

i also wonder what name they would give Revan? because in the game every person just typed in their own name. and also what would raven look like? would he be a guy or would they make raven a girl? but i think in the comics they say revan is a boy.

Yay, another person who likes Shatterpoint, most people I make read it dont like it :woot:

Kate Beckinsale reminds me of Bastila.. she kinda has the looks, and she also has the voice... what do you think? but i think she'd be to old by time the series gets into production (if it does)

she may also be to well known.. i'd like to see unknown people to play the main characters.

Here's my crazy idea. It would be interesting to see a movie with Luke Skywalker as a teacher for a new wave of Jedi's. Maybe have him as a hermit like Ben was at the beginning, and something happens requiring a new Jedi order thus starting the Jedi Academy.

^ you mean like in the Jedi Outcast video game? that would be awesome! bring back Mark!!

Here's my crazy idea. It would be interesting to see a movie with Luke Skywalker as a teacher for a new wave of Jedi's. Maybe have him as a hermit like Ben was at the beginning, and something happens requiring a new Jedi order thus starting the Jedi Academy.

The Jedi Academy Trilogy by Kevin J. Anderson

In all honesty this is the best chance we have at a new star wars trilogy, and it would be incredible

however it won't happen

Spieldberg, Lucas, Bay, Jackson, Ridley Scott it has to be one of the top directors to pull it off, someone who can handle a film of that scale, so those where the five that came to mind

One of the best twists in a videogame.

So how old do you think Revan and Bastila were in the game?

I don't see a movie in the cards, but how about an MMO as compensation.

Oh, and I killed Carth the first chance I got, the whiny bastard.

Canderous rules though. :woot:

i had a feeling this was to good to be true but i ventured in anyway. im sure most of us would love to see some bad @ss star wars spinoffs but it aint happening anytime soon , which sucks because there is alot of wasted potential.

Ok, how do you fit 23 hours of gameplay into 6 hours of film???

Did you know that George Lucas originally planned to show the Emperor in Episode IX? And Star Wars was also originally planned as a 15 episode saga?
Georgy has simply concentrated the story and fitted it in less episodes.
It's possible to fit 20 hours of VG in a 120-180 minutes of movie by simply cutting off all the useless scenes, dialogs and fights (the majority of them are completely dull and too long).

What do you think of these titles:

Knights of the Old Republic - Episode I - The Mandalorian Wars
Knights of the Old Republic - Episode II - Lord of the Sith (it's Darth Nihilus; Darth Sion is an apprentice and Kreia is, in fact, not a Jedi neither a Sith)
Knights of the Old Republic - Episode III - Regions of the Unknown

Did you know that George Lucas originally planned to show the Emperor in Episode IX? And Star Wars was also originally planned as a 15 episode saga?

It was never fifteen episodes. Lucas' plans of how the the series will be have changed over the thirty years he's been making it. At different stages it's been twelve movies, nine movies or six movies.

May I point you in the direction of this superb online, free to download book, 'The Secret History of Star Wars'...

http://www.secrethistoryofstarwars.com/

Kate Beckinsale reminds me of Bastila.. she kinda has the looks, and she also has the voice... what do you think? but i think she'd be to old by time the series gets into production (if it does)

she may also be to well known.. i'd like to see unknown people to play the main characters.

Loads of people say that.

I liked Carth in the game, he was a loyal republic man.

But I think it would be cool if they did turn it into a show and had a public poll for Revan male or female.

:whatever:
20051216hhr9.jpg

What do you think of these titles:

Knights of the Old Republic - Episode I - The Mandalorian Wars
Knights of the Old Republic - Episode II - Lord of the Sith (it's Darth Nihilus; Darth Sion is an apprentice and Kreia is, in fact, not a Jedi neither a Sith)
Knights of the Old Republic - Episode III - Regions of the Unknown

Those are damn ideas!

if only lucas would make these flicks...
he has the money and the massive fanbase, so why not???

Because it's a game, and there are already 6 Star Wars movies.

Because it's a game, and there are already 6 Star Wars movies.

no offense but lucas makes so many toys and crappy cartoons (i know im alone, but it did not like clone wars)... that he owes it to us for a new trilogy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"