• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sony Spin-Off Kraven The Hunter

How did they keep Rhino a secret?? Smart to use him as the villain for this imo though

Can't wait to finally see a trailer or some footage soon hopefully

How did they keep Rhino a secret?? Smart to use him as the villain for this imo though

Can't wait to finally see a trailer or some footage soon hopefully

He sounds CG, so that is pretty easy to hide.

And Calypso.

Though I hope they all look cool and get their own character posters. We won't see those four in the MCU anytime soon, especially if this flops.

I've wanted to see Kraven vs. Spider-Man onscreen forever. Such a waste.

Also, Kraven is a big game hunter. I don't get making him an anti-poacher. I've never liked Kraven as a hero either. Antihero at best maybe, but like the dude wants to hunt Spider-Man. He's not a good person. He's a psychopath.

Since when is he even an antihero? The closest he has come to being heroic is when he faced Black Panther and Storm in Daredevil. He released human/animal hybrids into the Savage Land after freeing them.

Then again, he hunted human/dinosaur hybrids in New York in Venom.

but, from his POV... does he want to hunt Spider-man, just to be "badguy"? or does he want to hunt Spider-man cause he see him as the "badguy", and therefor thinks of himself as the "hero" for stopping Spider-man?

I mean, I'm not saying he's not delusional in this perspective, but, still

I think in most stories he just hunts him for sport.

He’s the kind of guy that has no moral qualms about killing somebody for sport but it absolutely needs to be done honorably.

if Kraven is someone who see's themself as the protector of nature, or at least the natural order of things... I could see him finding Spider-man to go against that natural order, and being an abomination of nature, that his sheer existence (as a hybrid of human/creature) offense him

but like even when it come to him being anti-poacher (it being hypocritical to being a hunter or killing animal himself) but, that the poachers don't fight with honor, and kill unfairly

Kraven believes in a challenging himself by facing beasts

I mean, there is a lot of hunters who view themselves as environmentalists. I think we kind of need to see what they are doing, because it sounds crazy.

I wonder when are they going to release the trailer? I feel like Aquaman 2 is the only one that doesn't have a trailer yet out of the big late 2023 movies.

Even though I know its gonna suck. For some reason these Sony movies remind me of the midbudget 2000s Marvel films that got bad reviews. Its weird but I can't help to watch. It really reminds me of those times.

Reports said summer, so I am leaning with Transformers, as I doubt they want to release an R rated movie trailer with Spider-verse.

So Across the Spider-Verse is out and still no trailer?

Unleash the hunter, Sony.

Well, that was kind of out of nowhere. I didn't think it would just randomly be released like that without any announcement.

But better than than the normal studio tactic of releasing a teaser for the teaser. It builds anticipation, but it's also annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"