Guardians of the Galaxy Kree Skrull War or Operation Galactic Storm?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Which of these is more likely to be the story for the sequel? Both have a ton of potential and I really want to see Skrulls or Shi'Ar appear.

Last edited:
I think The Kree-Skrull War could be Epic on the Big Screen.

only if the actually show kree armadas fighting against skrull armadas. i want the actual war to be depicted. the comic title is misleading. it was more about 1 individual trying to create a bomb to destroy the otherside. never really any epic battles between the kree and skrull.

I want a two part War of Kings movie between Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy 2, that leads directly into Avengers 3 and the Infinity Gauntlet.

I want a two part War of Kings movie between Inhumans and Guardians of the Galaxy 2, that leads directly into Avengers 3 and the Infinity Gauntlet.

Sounds more like Galactic Storm since you need to set up the Shi'Ar for War of Kings. Even then, Marvel can only really use Deathbird and Vulcan as Lilandra and Gladiator are over at Fox.

Sounds more like Galactic Storm since you need to set up the Shi'Ar for War of Kings. Even then, Marvel can only really use Deathbird and Vulcan as Lilandra and Gladiator are over at Fox.

Proof? Neither are mutants.

I think it will have something to do with Thanos, so I'd say maybe Thanos Quest. I'd also like to see Adam Warlock!

Would be likely Vulcan is at FOX seeing he has the Summers name.

And he is a mutant to boot. If Marvel and Fox decide to share the rights to Shi'Ar who aren't named Deathbird (who should be part of the Captain Marvel rights) then Galactic Storm should take precedence over War of Kings since it's an older, and thus more iconic storyline and I also have no idea where the rights to Vulcan lie but Marvel has a better shot at using the Shi'Ar in a film without stepping on Fox's toes if they take Operation Galactic Storm and cut and paste the Guardians over the Avengers with Deathbird leading the Shi'Ar empire.

Last edited:
Don't know much about Galactic Storm. I'll go for Kree Skrull war as I believe it will open the door for Ms Marvel. I expect Kree heavy reference's in GotG. Wouldn't be surprised if they have cast Carol Danvers already, and she'll be an easter egg in Winter Soldier and GotG.
Galactic Storm sounds like a good way to round off the GotG Trilogy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"