Skrulls

I see them possibly using this as a way to get out of tight spots Marvel is suddenly in.

Like Peter revealing his identity to the public, Peter and the other heroes can pass that off as a Skrull.
Captain America's death, nope that was a Skrull.
Iron Man acting all evil, nope that was a Skrull.
Hawkeye's return, nope that was a Skrull too.

The Skrulls can take everything that Marvel has done with Civil War and all that and totally undo it by using Skrulls in one way or another.

Seriously though, I can see alot of people turning out to be Skrulls. Like Captain America's corpse, Maybe Tony Stark, Norman Osborne, Captain Marvel, Aunt May, MJ (wouldn't that suck for Peter), Winter Soldier even. Maybe even Speedball.

It can become a quicke way to retcon any situation.
That wouldn't make any sense, particularly Spidey. So what, theres a Skrull trying to avenge Aunt May's attack?

maybe there will be a new Skrull Kill Krew:heart:

Given that Skrulls usually return to their natural appearance when they die, I don't think Cap's corpse is a Skrull. Unless they have a living Skrull pretending to be his corpse, which, frankly, would just ruin all of Marvel's credibility with me.

yeah, didn't really think of that. But using the Skrull as a scapgoat in some aspect could happen, not sure how but maybe marvel does.
But that, like you said, would sort of ruin it.

That wouldn't make any sense, particularly Spidey. So what, theres a Skrull trying to avenge Aunt May's attack?

No I mean Peter Parker could claim that he really isn't Spider-Man, and that the Spider-Man who unmasked himself as Peter Parker was really a Skrull.
Other heroes like the Avengers or the X-Men or Iron Man, or some other heroes, could varify his story.

Sure people still might not believe him and the public would always be looking at him, but it would be a quick out of the world knowing Peter is Spider-Man.

I was also saying tons of other things, but not all of it, could be explained away by using Skrulls as scapegoats.
They could say Aunt May was a Skrull, or they could say MJ was a Skrull, or they could say MJ and Aunt May were Skrulls.
They could also say that Tony Stark was a Skrull during Civil War, or something.
Maybe Clint Barton (Hawkeye) was a Skrull when he returned. I know Tony varified that he was human and who he said he was, but maybe they could both end up being Skrulls.
Even Norman Osborne could wind up being a Skrull.
Hey, why not even bring Stilt Man back and say the Stilt Man who was killed was a Skrull. (just kidding)

Skrulls can become scapegoats, even if the hero or villian was laying about it the whole time. claiming that a Skrull set them up.

I see them possibly using this as a way to get out of tight spots Marvel is suddenly in.

Like Peter revealing his identity to the public, Peter and the other heroes can pass that off as a Skrull.
Captain America's death, nope that was a Skrull.
Iron Man acting all evil, nope that was a Skrull.
Hawkeye's return, nope that was a Skrull too.

The Skrulls can take everything that Marvel has done with Civil War and all that and totally undo it by using Skrulls in one way or another.

Seriously though, I can see alot of people turning out to be Skrulls. Like Captain America's corpse, Maybe Tony Stark, Norman Osborne, Captain Marvel, Aunt May, MJ (wouldn't that suck for Peter), Winter Soldier even. Maybe even Speedball.

It can become a quicke way to retcon any situation.

My thoughts exactly. My friends and I think the Skrulls will be used to "undo" the events of the Civil War. I normally don't like retcons, but I'm in favor with anything that reverses the whole Spider-Man unmasking. It goes against 40 years of history and doesn't reflect Peter's character well at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"