Skrulls

spideyboy_1111

Young Avenger
Reaction score
soo.. has anyone been noticing more and more skrulls in the marvel universe, more than usual? anyone think this could be a clue to what will be coming in marvels future? anothe skrull war? here's some clues

-Spider-man a year or so ago fought someone who was essentially "superman" turns out he was a skrull

-Teddy Altman (hulkling) finds out he's the son of the skrull princess and captain marvel, with both the kree and the skrull empires fighting over him

-Elektra was just stabbed by echo, and it turns out she was a skrull

-heroes for hire did a story during civil war about humans using skrull organs to give them powers.

i believe theres a few more, but i feel like lately, everywhere we turn, a skrull pops up. is it just an easy way out? or do you think something big is coming?

soo.. has anyone been noticing more and more skrulls in the marvel universe, more than usual? anyone think this could be a clue to what will be coming in marvels future? anothe skrull war? here's some clues

-Spider-man a year or so ago fought someone who was essentially "superman" turns out he was a skrull

-Teddy Altman (hulkling) finds out he's the son of the skrull princess and captain marvel, with both the kree and the skrull empires fighting over him

-Elektra was just stabbed by echo, and it turns out she was a skrull

-heroes for hire did a story during civil war about humans using skrull organs to give them powers.

i believe theres a few more, but i feel like lately, everywhere we turn, a skrull pops up. is it just an easy way out? or do you think something big is coming?

Something big came, and it was NEW AVENGERS #31.

And I did notice.

You also forgot "The Crusader", a Skrull superhero who trained Freedom Ring in the last arc of MTU.

Its all apart of Bendis plan to reboot the marvel universe to his liekly. So no matter what if he writes something and we say oh thats an error. He can go nope it was a skrull.

o i didnt read anything on the crusader... and was NEW AVENGERS #31 the elektra one? im bad with rembering numbers to story

Its all apart of Bendis plan to reboot the marvel universe to his liekly. So no matter what if he writes something and we say oh thats an error. He can go nope it was a skrull.

well hey, it'd be pretty clever if that were true and they turned it around to be something bigger.. but it's just wierd, as of lately skrulls have been popping up quite alot

i think it's a full scale invasion ;)

well hey, it'd be pretty clever if that were true and they turned it around to be something bigger.. but it's just wierd, as of lately skrulls have been popping up quite alot
Theres going to be even more soon.
Cage=skrull
Mj=skrull
Cap=skrull
I wouldn't be surprised if the last few dead jeans have been skrulls
or even prof x.

cage wouldnt mean anything being a skrull...
MJ would just be depressing like the animated series making her a clone
cap would be an easy way out, though iron man being one would explain alot....

Perhaps we can merge this thread with the "Who do you trust" one?

cage wouldnt mean anything being a skrull...
cap would be an easy way out, though iron man being one would explain alot....
Hey the Mj think would wrok out for Joe Q, and Bendis. It works out the whole get Pete single again without having her divorce, or die. Just have her not be the real Mj at all. Then when they find the real Mj they never got married in the first place. So Pete has to woo her back again.

Good lord, I HATED that in the show. It was so stupid and pointless, and basically caused the series to end on a cliffhanger.

Good lord, I HATED that in the show. It was so stupid and pointless, and basically caused the series to end on a cliffhanger.
Hey they thought a cliffhanger would be good. But no Marvel had to go bankrupt. sad really. Marvel had a good thing going.

Theres going to be even more soon.
Cage=skrull
Mj=skrull
Cap=skrull
I wouldn't be surprised if the last few dead jeans have been skrulls
or even prof x.
I was just thinking, about MJ and peter and this actually applies to any couple in marvel where one of them is a skrull, do you think that even if MJ is a skrull but she really loves him will they stay together? (god it's like a bad movie plot isn't it?)

not to mention extremeley depressing.. i still have angst over that from when i was a kid

I was just thinking, about MJ and peter and this actually applies to any couple in marvel where one of them is a skrull, do you think that even if MJ is a skrull but she really loves him will they stay together? (god it's like a bad movie plot isn't it?)
I have a feeling she loves him. But if Bendis does what im thinking he is going to do. Then Mj wasn't married to Pete. So Pete is sigle like Joe Q wants. So then they can tell what they think will be better storys.:whatever: Oh and another thing we already know were getting another Kree/skrull war thing. They said it awhile ago that we would. This time the war will be less about the krees and more about earths heros loved ones and friends being stolen.

ooo that'd be interesting actually. the kree have been infultrating the world, getting close to the heroes, only to gain knowledge of who they care about most.

ooo that'd be interesting actually. the kree have been infultrating the world, getting close to the heroes, only to gain knowledge of who they care about most.
:huh: You mean skrull. Yeah I can see that, there planet is gone. We stopped them from talking there new king. We've kicked there butts over and over again. Whats the best way to get back at the heros. Than taking there loved ones, and replacing there heros so that they can take over our planet. Dang Joe Q should hire me.

:huh: You mean skrull. Yeah I can see that, there planet is gone. We stopped them from talking there new king. We've kicked there butts over and over again. Whats the best way to get back at the heros. Than taking there loved ones, and replacing there heros so that they can take over our planet. Dang Joe Q should hire me.

ya, ment skrulls.. lol. but ya, hey you may have hit the nail on the head. that might be just what they're doing.

i'd rather MJ be kidnapped though than actually be a skrull... may being a skrull though would make SOOO MUCH SENSE... especially with the whole dying and coming back after being kidnapped.. which was never truely explained... infact that makes too much sense for marvel to ever pull it off... hell maybe the skrulls took baby may too

as for who would make most sense being a skrull in the spidey universe, that's hands down norman osborn. him being a skrull ever since his return would work perfectly, the baby may incedent (skrulls took her) Aunt may's mysterious return... and where and how long she was kept has never been disscussed, Norman shooting the atlantean deligate to start a war. I just have this feeling it'd be him and may, i just see May dying and when she dies, she turns into a skrull

I see them possibly using this as a way to get out of tight spots Marvel is suddenly in.

Like Peter revealing his identity to the public, Peter and the other heroes can pass that off as a Skrull.
Captain America's death, nope that was a Skrull.
Iron Man acting all evil, nope that was a Skrull.
Hawkeye's return, nope that was a Skrull too.

The Skrulls can take everything that Marvel has done with Civil War and all that and totally undo it by using Skrulls in one way or another.

Seriously though, I can see alot of people turning out to be Skrulls. Like Captain America's corpse, Maybe Tony Stark, Norman Osborne, Captain Marvel, Aunt May, MJ (wouldn't that suck for Peter), Winter Soldier even. Maybe even Speedball.

It can become a quicke way to retcon any situation.

Given that Skrulls usually return to their natural appearance when they die, I don't think Cap's corpse is a Skrull. Unless they have a living Skrull pretending to be his corpse, which, frankly, would just ruin all of Marvel's credibility with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"