krillin v.s superman

Jplaya2023 said:
all bias aside krilian would win because he can increase his PL expodentially something superman has never been able to do. Plus krilian is a better martial artist and has techniques that kills superman immediately.

He can't increase his power at will. And as I said before Supes is much faster than Krillin. He can easily avoid any attack.

Leto Atrides said:
He can't increase his power at will. And as I said before Supes is much faster than Krillin. He can easily avoid any attack.

krilian can increase his power and has done so before. All DBZ's have that ability. And no superman cant avoid the destructo disc, and krilian moves at the speed of light.

Im all for the Dbz side of this arguement, but if Nappa could dodge the destructo disk im sure superman can.

Gotenks said:
Im all for the Dbz side of this arguement, but if Nappa could dodge the destructo disk im sure superman can.

nappa can beat superman

What?!?! Come on man.
He is superman.
He wont lose to something that weak.

Gotenks said:
What?!?! Come on man.
He is superman.
He wont lose to something that weak.
that really depends on
what version of supes it is

Well seeing that it isnt stated we are talking regular Superman.

any tv or movie version of supes would lose
and so would half of the comic versions

Jplaya2023 said:
nappa isnt weak

But he's incredibly annoying. If he could form attacks with his yells, then the entire universe would be in agony because he never shuts up.

Well yes i was talking about Nappa.

Nappa<superman<Goku.

Woah, Nappa is no match for Superman.
Superman will layeth the smackdown on him.
I agree with Gotenks with Superman beating Nappa.
People have got to give Superman more credit than being under Nappa.

Also, to whoever posted above, Pre-Crisis or Post-Crisis Superman would whoops Nappa. Why would someone be talking about the Dean Cain or Christopher Reeve version?

i know right in another post this guys said that even Mr.popo could beat superman.:rolleyes:

Jplaya2023 said:
krilian can increase his power and has done so before. All DBZ's have that ability. And no superman cant avoid the destructo disc, and krilian moves at the speed of light.

He can increase his power through training, but that is of no use if he is in a battle already.

Superman can also move that fast. And can Krillin actually go that fast? I'm sure Goku or Gohan can, but Krillin? Also, the disc itself is easily seen while moving, so it's not anywhere near the speed of light, even if Krillin is.

ok, i dont think krillin is faster than superman, superman can fly around the world faster than any of em... superman can easily avoid his "destructo disc" and thats pretty much krillins only instant kill move

dbz characters are only fast if its a short distance

well then again i dont know much about superman, except from whats in movies and cartoons (not a superman fan)... but from what ive seen superman flies around the world fast, while in dbz they always seem to be taking forever just flying to their destination

id say fight speed is pretty even, but then theres also strength, which i think superman is stronger, so superman wins in my opinion

jmao said:
id say fight speed is pretty even, but then theres also strength, which i think superman is stronger, so superman wins in my opinion

so if krillin and superman are even in fight speed and goku is a million times stronger and faster than krillin..then u take goku over superman right?

^^^ For the love of god, shut the f**k up.

I'm sorry, but seriously. WTH is your problem. There are already, like 10 threads devoted to Supes vs. Goku fights. Stop being a troll.

jmao said:
ok, i dont think krillin is faster than superman, superman can fly around the world faster than any of em... superman can easily avoid his "destructo disc" and thats pretty much krillins only instant kill move

dbz characters are only fast if its a short distance

well then again i dont know much about superman, except from whats in movies and cartoons (not a superman fan)... but from what ive seen superman flies around the world fast, while in dbz they always seem to be taking forever just flying to their destination

That might be true ,but Gotenks flew around the world 30 times in 1 min.
Pan did also when she was just a kid.

Leto Atrides said:
^^^ For the love of god, shut the f**k up.

I'm sorry, but seriously. WTH is your problem. There are already, like 10 threads devoted to Supes vs. Goku fights. Stop being a troll.

damn dude, y u so mad....did i say somethin bout your mom or somethin

Cause there are to many goku vs superman threads as it is!
Why make another?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"