Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

:funny: Too knackered to type knackered properly!

I also love that we're probably the only people who even know what knackered means :p

It would be interesting to know how many of us Brits use this forum:yay: I've only had about 2 hours sleep and I had to be up at 7:15,I'm well knackered. I'm starting to see things out the corner of my eye lol.

I like hearing you use eeeeee as well BH/HHH:woot: Shout out to the North!

I'd be even more curious to know how many British women use this forum. I'm convinced i'm the only one :hehe:

You may be right, which is a shame, as, how am I supposed to find a bride otherwise...?

:hehe: :cwink:

I'd be even more curious to know how many British women use this forum. I'm convinced i'm the only one :hehe:

That's a good point Miss Hopeful. Maybe you are the only woman currently alive in Britain?

For some reason I had an urge to call you 'Hopey D' for a second there.

My lack of sleep has me picturing you as some kind of Superman loving West Country Nicki Minaj :woot:

I'm signing out...

It would be interesting to know how many of us Brits use this forum:yay: I've only had about 2 hours sleep and I had to be up at 7:15,I'm well knackered. I'm starting to see things out the corner of my eye lol.

I like hearing you use eeeeee as well BH/HHH:woot: Shout out to the North!

Haha where abouts you from?

You may be right, which is a shame, as, how am I supposed to find a bride otherwise...?

:hehe: :cwink:

:funny: If you can't find any cute geeky girls, you'll just have to find a normal one and turn her geeky :p

That's a good point Miss Hopeful. Maybe you are the only woman currently alive in Britain?

For some reason I had an urge to call you 'Hopey D' for a second there.

My lack of sleep has me picturing you as some kind of Superman loving West Country Nicki Minaj :woot:

I'm signing out...

:lmao: I love it. Hopey D. That should so catch on!

:funny: If you can't find any cute geeky girls, you'll just have to find a normal one and turn her geeky :p

I've been semi succesful with that I've got my gf into watching Superhero films and I've talked her into us having a Superman theme for our wedding :d

I've been semi succesful with that I've got my gf into watching Superhero films and I've talked her into us having a Superman theme for our wedding :d

:wow: Hold onto her. Never ever let her go :p

Has she got a sister? :woot:

:funny: Too knackered to type knackered properly!

I also love that we're probably the only people who even know what knackered means :p

Most could probably make an educated guess what "knackered" means. "Fagged" would probably raise a few eyebrows, though. :wow:

:cwink:

finaldestination_death1.jpg

"Watch Firefly! WATCH IT!!!"

Most could probably make an educated guess what "knackered" means. "Fagged" would probably raise a few eyebrows, though. :wow:

:cwink:

Is it possible to show gay abandon whilst feeling fagged out and knackered?

Sooo, explain knackered for a Texan

From Wiki

A knacker is a person in the trade of rendering animals that have died on farms or are unfit for human consumption, such as horses that can no longer work.[1] This leads to the slang expression "knackered" meaning very tired, or "ready for the knacker's yard", where old horses are slaughtered and the by-products are sent for rendering. A knacker's yard or knackery is different from a slaughterhouse, where animals are slaughtered for human consumption. In most countries Knackery premises are regulated by law.

Also in Britain we say knackers as slang for testicles. "I've worked my knackers off today"

Where has this thread gone haha

Hmm...how come Hopeful isn't all huffy and puffy because the countdown topic is way off topic?? Ooooh because she's involved in the off topic discussion. Ts, ts, ts, double standards ey Missy?? :o :woot: :cwink:

When did I get huffy about off topic discussion in this thread? :confused:

I found it weird random pictures/completely unrelated covers were being posted... other than that I don't see anything wrong with people chatting away.

Yeah, I could tell that by the smileys. Just didn't find it funny... *shrugs*

Is it possible to show gay abandon whilst feeling fagged out and knackered?

A queer question. But let me smoke a *** while I think about it. :word:

From Wiki

A knacker is a person in the trade of rendering animals that have died on farms or are unfit for human consumption, such as horses that can no longer work.[1] This leads to the slang expression "knackered" meaning very tired, or "ready for the knacker's yard", where old horses are slaughtered and the by-products are sent for rendering. A knacker's yard or knackery is different from a slaughterhouse, where animals are slaughtered for human consumption. In most countries Knackery premises are regulated by law.

Also in Britain we say knackers as slang for testicles. "I've worked my knackers off today"

Where has this thread gone haha
I assumed it meant tired, but thanks for the thorough explanation! Back to the topic, 67 days left...woot woot! ;)

I'm almost sure my persuasive skills are not up to the task... :csad::cwink:

I don't believe it is too much to ask for, a hot and geeky girlfriend, that lets me know how much she is attracted to me in a sentence comprising of no more than ten words? :woot:

Edit...
Maybe I'll pick one up when I am at the New York comic con in October!!! Hopefully the girls will dig a Brit in a Spider-Man costume...

:lmao: I love it. Hopey D. That should so catch on!

I couldn't help but think of this when I read that... :woot:
sunnyd_america.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"