Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

Start to feel like a kid in the car... "Are we there yet?!!!!"

days until Man of Steel!

300px-Superman_v.1_66.jpg
300px-Superman_v.2_66.jpg
300px-Action_Comics_66.jpg
MOS066.JPG

Mmmmmmmm, man I miss that stuff. Don't see it around often anymore :(

I don't even think it is made anymore. Something to do with the fact that there were so many artificial colours and flavourings in it, that children turned into multi headed zombies or something... :hehe:

Man 66 days we're nearly halfway there :d

I don't even think it is made anymore. Something to do with the fact that there were so many artificial colours and flavourings in it, that children turned into multi headed zombies or something... :hehe:

Oh it's still around somewhere. I stopped at a gas station in the North of Wales recently with my dad, and they had the florida and california versions... I bought both :hehe:

Man 66 days we're nearly halfway there :d

tumblr_mh4k4iO4M21s2k6dxo1_400.gif

Love the man of steel cover from the 66 days covers. And I enjoyed panic in the skies,it's been ages since I read it

Panic in the Sky is so good, ahhhh I miss those days the Superman books were incredible then

64 days and what a day its been today

Love the man of steel cover from the 66 days covers. And I enjoyed panic in the skies,it's been ages since I read it

Panic In The Sky TPB was in my LCS in the $5 sale bins. I think I'll pick it up if it's still there! The countdown is becoming smaller and smaller lads and gents!:woot:

Now that marketing is picking up... I hope the time to go faster now! :woot:

62 days :woot: it's getting nearer and nearer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"