Last Days of Krypton: 100 Day Countdown to Man of Steel!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081229145535/marvel_dc/images/thumb/e/eb/Superman_v.1_22.jpg/300px-Superman_v.1_22.jpg[/IMG]
300px-Superman_Vol_2_22.jpg

Ahh the controversial Superman #22, its actually one of my favourite stories especially as it led to Exile which then IMO led to the best Superman stories of the 90s with the Brainiac Trilogy, Panic in the Sky, Day of the Krypton Man etc.

Wow we are so god damn close I can almost taste it :woot:

I hope this is going to be as good as I need it to be. I've already been let down by IM3 and disappointed with STID.

I feel like I am in the "Last Chance Saloon" waiting to be served the best in the house, hoping it is as good as the label looks...

It's only a movie, and there are far more important things in the World. But I am going to be so upset if MoS falls short of what it looks like it is going to deliver... :(
Guess I want to "You'll believe a man can fly." Again.

I hope this is going to be as good as I need it to be. I've already been let down by IM3 and disappointed with STID.

They always did say, 3rd times the charm:woot: It's ALL set up for all of us to join Superman in the sun. I truly do believe THIS IS IT. Man of Steel will be in discussion for movie of the year. No doubt about it.

17 days! plus IMAX will be open 24 hours starting June 12 for 5 days! :D

20 days how exciting. We're at less than 3 weeks now and we're getting new stuff every day. It's been a long road, but it's been totally worth it.

Wow it's less than 3 weeks away, it's been such a long journey and its nearly here

I've just booked off more holiday. I am now not going to be in work from the 7th - 16th :)

I have a wedding on the 8th, then spending some time visiting family and friends back home, then coming back up to treat one of my friends to see her favourite comedian for her birthday on the 12th, then travelling to London on the 14th :)

Of course, the next couple of days i'm just gonna live at the cinema :D

The artwork on a lot of the original Superman covers is nothing short of amazing!

Yeah it is, that Action Comics cover is stunning

Under 20 days. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The artwork on a lot of the original Superman covers is nothing short of amazing!

Yeah it is, that Action Comics cover is stunning

It is amazing how the covers from the 40's just have far better linework and colors than those from the 90's.

It's sad really. Things are no better today really. Thank god for artists like Frank Quitely.

I may be getting to see this opening night now, it all depends in this small cinema having the film though and showing it around 7pm, wish me luck.

Wow, I haven't been in here in a few days, can't believe we're under 20 days!!!!

I can't believe it's 18 days myself, just crazy

17 days :woot: and I may even get to see it on June 14th now all been well with the cinema having it on time

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"