Legend

D'Artagnan said:
1. Personal taste.
2. Personal taste.
3. That ruined it for you?!
4. Personal taste.

So much for constructive criticism. ;)

He can't not like a movie because it's personal taste? How else would you not like a movie?

KALEL114 said:
Two Words:
Tangerine Dream

:up:

yeah!! they're true pioneers of electronic music. I have pretty much all of their music from 1970 to 90's.

my all time favorite albums from them are:

Exit
Poland
White Eagle
Tangram
Underwater Sunlight
Pergamon
Hyperboria
Le Parc
Logos

From movie scores are:

Firestarter
Legend
Thief
Flashpoint
wavelenght

and many more.

swifty said:
:up:

yeah!! they're true pioneers of electronic music. I have pretty much all of their music from 1970 to 90's.

my all time favorite albums from them are:

Exit
Poland
White Eagle
Tangram
Underwater Sunlight
Pergamon
Hyperboria
Le Parc
Logos

From movie scores are:

Firestarter
Legend
Thief
Flashpoint
wavelenght

and many more.
Please, if you can, let me have some of their work from Legend :o

DareDemon said:
He can't not like a movie because it's personal taste? How else would you not like a movie?

:confused:

Personal taste IS why you don't LIKE a movie.

We're discussing whether Legend is a good movie, is which case it's not about personal taste as much as whether you think it's well made or badly made.

D'Artagnan said:
:confused:

Personal taste IS why you don't LIKE a movie.

We're discussing whether Legend is a good movie, is which case it's not about personal taste as much as whether you think it's well made or badly made.
But whether you think that the movie is well made or not is actually influenced by personal taste.There is no higher,general truth,no objective opinion that you can base yourself on when you say it is good or bad.It's all a matter of perspective.Every opinion is a personal perspective,which can be considered valid if you bring valid arguments to support it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"