Legendary Pictures' 2014 Godzilla Reboot - Directed by Gareth Edwards - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
do we at least get to hear Godzilla roar?

This trailer will certainly be at least a bit different from the leaked version. From the clips we've gotten so far there's two new lines and I'm pretty sure a new shot of a soldier falling.

It'll definitely be more refined and updated. That POV shot with Godzilla looks amazing.

The soldier isn't falling, he's jumping, I think it's Ford jumping from a bridge or something.

You've seen the trailer, but are you sure about this? It looks like he's jumping from a bridge (talking about the shot in the MUTO video), whereas in the leaked trailer, we see them jumping from a plane.

glad that Godzilla will roar.

can't have a Godzilla trailer without the roar.

now, the questions is.........does Godzilla let his hair down and ruffle it up in a sexy manner?

:oldrazz:

now, the questions is.........does Godzilla let his hair down and ruffle it up in a sexy manner?

He better I'll tell ya what.

He better! :cmad:

He better! :cmad:

Godzilla emerges from the sea, glistening in the moonlight. He lets his hair down, ruffles it up in a sexy manner, and roars seductively. The other monsters just pack up and go home because they can't compete. The monster wars are over.

Godzilla is immediately hired to be Disney's next princess.

Godzilla is like............:huh:

Bryan Cranston. :o

dhCe7Ao.gif

Godzilla emerges from the sea, glistening in the moonlight. He lets his hair down, ruffles it up in a sexy manner, and roars seductively. The other monsters just pack up and go home because they can't compete. The monster wars are over.

Godzilla is immediately hired to be Disney's next princess.

Godzilla is like............:huh:

Five years later Godzilla twerks at the VMA's and shocks parents everywhere.

That picture of Godzilla made me feel things.

DOWN THERE.

What was the halo jump about? Are they trying to mark where Godzilla is for a weapons strike? Isn't that basically a suicide mission?

Wait, what "second leak trailer"? I only know abut the one from SDCC 2012.

I don't blame you for not knowing. It was leaked only a few days after the SDCC 2012 trailer and was almost immediately taken down.

Godzilla's design is looking similar to the Bearzilla/Encounter Godzilla. Which...I wasn't a fan of. I prefer the Brazil expo face design.

But it's a obscured image. Not the best look.

Bearzilla has heard your complaints and doesn't give a ****zilla.

:cwink:

But seriously, I have work tomorrow. I may accidentally "get hit by a car" and stay home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"