The Wolverine Let The Claws Do The Talking - Rate & Review "The Wolverine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta say, they have released TWENTY posters, ATLEAST TWENTY from this particular scene in the movie. Every other day The Wolverine twitter post a new poster from that scene, and I think the scene takes up like barely a minute.

Its seems like the marketing thinks that this is THE scene in the film.

Thats because it is:hehe:

But seriously, yeah they could have spread it round more, there's plenty of other scenes they dont seem to have used at all which are just as stunning visually.

Here they are. They are all very same look as many of this pictures seem taken mili seconds apart.

BQwaKyUCUAAXOP0.png

BQG8VqaCQAA3zQZ.jpg

BQMhY1CCIAEurhg.jpg

BQ7FMySCcAEL5PI.jpg

BQu77O6CcAA2WxK.png

BQSDYFvCEAE0HpN.png

BQNqMyDCMAEiL2i.png

BPW4KiRCEAAfDnI.jpg

BPTxCQtCUAAXCH9.jpg

BO1ogaWCEAIraOu.png

Wow!! Out of all of the cbm's that released this summer, I never thought I would've enjoyed this one the most. This film exceeded my expectations by a longshot. I can't see how anyone doesn't like this movie. I can understand if it wasn't what one expected, but I couldn't find not one problem while watching it.

One thing Ive noticed from all these pics is how damn good the claws looked in this film, like proper blades that could do serious damage.

I didnt think you'ed complain:o:woot:

:funny:

I've actually been printing a few of those out. I'm scrapbooking the pictures I took at the fan screening, so I'm adding those shots as well, along with a few of the posters and some comic images I scanned. :up:

I'm more of an X-Men fan which was why I was hesitant to see this one but I did finally and it was better than Origins and the post-credit scene was worth it, it feels like the comic crossovers where you have to buy a title you dislike to follow the story well thats how I felt about The Wolverine, didn't really care that it took place in Japan.

And of course being a small contained adventure I wasn't expecting huge action pieces but the bullet train sequence was good.

Unless I found a movie mistake [blackout]I'm guessing during the 2 year gap at the finale Wolverine somehow got the adamantium back otherwise why didn't he go to the metal detector at the airport?[/blackout]

Unless I found a movie mistake [blackout]I'm guessing during the 2 year gap at the finale Wolverine somehow got the adamantium back otherwise why didn't he go to the metal detector at the airport?[/blackout]

He only lost the adamantium from his claws, because they were chopped off. He still has the rest of it on his skeleton, which is why he opted out of the metal detector at the airport.

He had the bone claws in the end credits scene, but Magneto froze the rest of him to keep Logan from attacking him.

They'll presumably resolve the claw issue in DOFP.

I just got back from seeing it a second time about two hours ago, yeah it's still fantastic, and I actually really liked Viper this time, she was cool.

I kinda want to see it for a fifth time...but the fiance won't want to see it again with me knowing it'd be my fifth time :D

This was definitely better than I expected, though after the last one, my expectations were quite low. I'll be honest though, while Hugh is great, and this was an interesting little adventure for him, I'm just getting tired of this character at this point. He was never that much more interesting than the other X-Men to me to get as much focus as he's gotten in this franchise, so I kinda hope this is the last of his solo ventures. Still, not a bad outing for him. 7/10.

As for those above images, they are great. Poor Shingen, you were a badass martial artist, swordsman, and had cool armor and swords. However, you had no chance against a pissed off Wolverine who wanted to save the woman he loves and just gave himself make shift heart surgery, you were totally screwed.

Shingen fight all the way. I enjoyed the bullet train sequence. But I'm a sucker for sword fights (Blade) and it was cool seeing Wolvie with claws go against a samurai :)

Same here, it was defintately the best action scene in the movie IMO. Non of the action scene's were bad, with the exception of the final fight, but the Shingen one just topped them for me. Not only was it brilliantly coreographed and staged, but the raw emotion coming out from both actors just added a lot to the scene.

I kinda want to see it for a fifth time...but the fiance won't want to see it again with me knowing it'd be my fifth time :D

Five?? Damn and I though I liked it!!

Might be tempted to go once more this weekend if I can find it on near me.:woot:

7/10 quite good, I'm not a fan of wolverine solo movies. I felt the last 30 mins was kinda lame. I liked how it didn't shy away from grit *cough* IM3.

Five?? Damn and I though I liked it!!

Might be tempted to go once more this weekend if I can find it on near me.:woot:

5 is nothing.

I saw X-Men: The Last Stand in theaters 7 times, including a run of 5 days straight over opening weekend, and for X-Men: First Class, I think I got up to 8. :word::word:

I'm definitely going back for a 4th show before I go back to work on Monday. :up:

5 is nothing.

I saw X-Men: The Last Stand in theaters 7 times, including a run of 5 days straight over opening weekend, and for X-Men: First Class, I think I got up to 8. :word::word:

Wow you must be Last Stands biggest fan! and First Class for that matter, thats some impressive numbers I shall grant you that.

Wolverine is deffo going to be the xman film I watch the most in cinemas, well until DoFP hits and if thats as good as TW then...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"