• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Let's Make The Marijuana Thread Again!

I'm sorry for your loss, what did he die from?

If stoners were dropping dead from weed don't you think anti-drug people would use the statistical evidence non-stop.

But they have no statistical data to back up the idea that weed is deadly.

But there's plenty of statistical data that shows cigarettes kill 400,000 people a year and alcohol kills 40,000 people a year.

Plenty.

454-Wanted-For-the-production-of-illegal-plants-God-No-photo-available.jpg

The title of this thread is lazy. It's a perfect fit.

There's a difference between something draining away your ambition and something making realize you have everything you need to be content. :yay:

I wonder if the alcohol thread gets this many condescending attacks.

I somehow doubt it.

The double standard is ridiculous.

A cop and judge can drink whisky with their children playing in the background.

But let a mother smoke a joint while her kids are in bed. That same cop and judge will take away her effin kids.

I'm as big of a marijuana supporter as you'll find around here. It was a joke. You paranoid, brahh?

I'm as big of a marijuana supporter as you'll find around here. It was a joke. You paranoid, brahh?

If you're a supporter then you should know that stigmas against weed are the biggest obstacle against legalization.

Plus how was I supposed to know you're an advocate? From your "weed makes you lazy" comment?

Last edited:
If you're a supporter then you should know that stigmas against weed are the biggest obstacle against legalization.

If you're a supporter, you should be able to handle when someone takes a jab at weed or makes a joke about it without crying foul.

Do you not enjoy stoner movies because of all the stigmas they perpetuate? That would be sad, if true. Plus, the whole "weed makes you lazy and hungry" perception is the least of the problems preventing its country-wide legalization.

Plus how was I supposed to know you're an advocate? From your "weed makes you lazy" comment?

I don't know how you were supposed to know, but you certainly weren't supposed to jump to the conclusion that it was a "condescening attack" on weed.

If you're a supporter, you should be able to handle when someone takes a jab at weed or makes a joke about it without crying foul.

Do you not enjoy stoner movies because of all the stigmas they perpetuate? That would be sad, if true. Plus, the whole "weed makes you lazy and hungry" perception is the least of the problems preventing its country-wide legalization.

I don't know how you were supposed to know, but you certainly weren't supposed to jump to the conclusion that it was a "condescening attack" on weed.

Well it was a misunderstanding.

Both being smokers we can spark a bowl and laugh about the whole thing.

Last edited:
Well it was a misunderstanding.

Both being smokers we can spark a bowl and laugh about the whole thing.

I'd respond to this, but I just don't have it in me. I'm gonna smoke and make a Hot Pocket instead.

I'd respond to this, but I just don't have it in me. I'm gonna smoke and make a Hot Pocket instead.
Careful, Hot Pockets are killers.

High cholesterol and everything. Also the lava hot on the edges and frozen solid in the middle has at least taken a few teeth, if not lives.

Memory loss is temporary.

It's also the reason cannabis is an ideal treatment for PTSD.
Well actually, I think for hereditary reasons that I may have high blood pressure, and lately since after my arrest I get so paranoid and my heart beats really fast and I just panic. So for those who have blood pressure problems, I guess marijuana ain't a great combo for it. I don't have any knowledge of it in regards to PTSD but I can imagine it can't always be great for those folks either.
I give it like an hour before she corrects you with "Well ACTUALLY, I'm a sophisticated WOMAN, ok!?".
Hehe, well it's been hours and she hasn't said nothing to me so I don't she'll say anything.
I've already addressed this on the first page here but I guess I'll just have to spell out again for your lazy ass that I named the thread as such so that it would neatly coincide with the alcohol thread :cool:

Careful, Hot Pockets are killers.

High cholesterol and everything. Also the lava hot on the edges and frozen solid in the middle has at least taken a few teeth, if not lives.

Stigmas against Hot Pockets are the biggest obstacle to getting them approved for sale in restaurants.

You must have not read the post you quoted.

I edited it seconds before you pressed the quote button. :woot:

I've already addressed this on the first page here but I guess I'll just have to spell out again for your lazy ass that I named the thread as such so that it would neatly coincide with the alcohol thread :cool:

Well, I didn't read that, but I think the title is more perfect for this thread than the alcohol thread.

No clever title, no "the", no capitalization. Perfect title made by a stoner. :up:

As a stoner myself I'm to high to give s Shiz what people think of me, but seriously people need to get over their hatred of weed, it's crazy it's still taboo.

Well, I didn't read that, but I think the title is more perfect for this thread than the alcohol thread.

No clever title, no "the", no capitalization. Perfect title made by a stoner. :up:

i ain't a stoner brah. Well, not since junior year. I gotta cut that crap out till I get a job. Like a real job. Then I can do whatever I want.

Pot doesn't ruin the average user, but since I have such an addictive personality and a low tolerance, it really ruins me. So I gotta stay away from it till appropriate

:DV:

I once went temporarily blind from smoking. Scary-ass ****, man.

:DV:

I once went temporarily blind from smoking. Scary-ass ****, man.

hehe, I was wondering when/if you would come to this/my thread. Yo you wanna hear a crazy story?

OK so about 2-3 years ago, back before DKR was still hidden in secrecy, I was so obsessed with that movie. Like, I wanted to find out every little thing about Bane and if they were gonna incorporate his Spanish heritage and Santa Prisca into it. I had a vaporizer at the time and I decided I'd just keep vaping an vaping from that point on until the movie, and make brownies and watch the movie in the summer..

..that's also around the time I registered here (hence my username, XtremelyBaneful) and I did it, I had about 15G of kief and 15G of vape bud, had 2 batches of brownies, ate 1 of each (big mistake lol) and what ended up happening was I noticed while sitting in the theater, I couldn't read the text on my cell phone with my glasses on! I took them off! and I could read it!!! :wow:

dude weed lmao

Ironic because you have a Predator avvy and watching Predator baked is awesome. :woot:

Or am I overreacting to another joke from someone who is secretly a legalization activist. :o

i ain't a stoner brah. Well, not since junior year. I gotta cut that crap out till I get a job. Like a real job. Then I can do whatever I want.

Pot doesn't ruin the average user, but since I have such an addictive personality and a low tolerance, it really ruins me. So I gotta stay away from it till appropriate

Low-tolerance you say?

You lucky basterd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"