• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Lets Rule the World

Noon said:
Don't lie, you're high on cough syrup, aren't you :p

nope, painkillers because I twisted my ankle

Abaddon said:
What would you do if you ruled the world?:confused:

I think if I ruled the world,I'd free all my sons.:o

I'd also humiliate some people,bring about peace amongst those who won't put much of a fight,destroy insurgents,and then commit suicide to rid myself of the burden.

Now,you go.:)

I'd rule the spiders all of the world *points to siggy*

Abaddon said:
Massage yes.
Not that kind. Come into my office and we'll talk. The Doc is in and it'll cost you a nickle.

DBella said:
Not that kind. Come into my office and we'll talk. The Doc is in and it'll cost you a nickle.

a picture show?sounds delightful.

If I ruled the world... I would do nothing but have kinky sex and dine on Hot Pockets.

Ongie said:
If I ruled the world... I would do nothing but have kinky sex and dine on Hot Pockets.

I'd usurp you,and have you exiled for lack of ambition.

Abaddon said:
I'd usurp you,and have you exiled for lack of ambition.

I would then take my women and Hot Pockets... and move to a small village in Nebraska.

Abaddon said:
a picture show?sounds delightful.
Sorta. I show you pictures, you tell me what you see and then I'll give you crayons to color. It's very therapeutic. :up:

Ongie said:
I would then take my women and Hot Pockets... and move to a small village in Nebraska.
Do you stuff your women in the Hot Pockets? :confused:

DBella said:
Sorta. I show you pictures, you tell me what you see and then I'll give you crayons to color. It's very therapeutic. :up:

Are they pictures of naked ladies?

if i ruled the world, i'd bang two hot chicks a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"