Endgame Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

Don't know if this is accurate but I read there's a scene where she confronts Thanos and says something to the effect of "you have no idea what you took from me" and he responds with something like "I have no idea who you are" and then she's all, "you will" and then proceeds to use her powers to rip off all his armor and begins to crush him, and he has to summon his ships to rain hellfire down on them (taking out a lot of his own army) in order to save himself. I have no idea what stuff I've read is true and what wasn't at this point, but I'm really hoping that scene was true because it sounds awesome, imo.
This is 100% true.

I think what's bothering me about Black Widow dying is how little importance seems to receive from the other Avengers (from the leaks I've read, obviously. Can't fully judge until I see the film myself).
I mean, in real life Tony is the most famous Avenger so it makes sense he's the one receiving an homage. But in universe, Natasha was also appreciated by her friends (specially by Banner, Clint and Steve). Seems just wrong there isn't, at least, a proper funeral for her.

Liveman can you please tell me how Hulks arc ends and what becomes of Rocket and Groot? Thank you greatly.

I think what's bothering me about Black Widow dying is how little importance seems to receive from the other Avengers (from the leaks I've read, obviously. Can't fully judge until I see the film myself).
I mean, in real life Tony is the most famous Avenger so it makes sense he's the one receiving an homage. But in universe, Natasha was also appreciated by her friends (specially by Banner, Clint and Steve). Seems just wrong there isn't, at least, a proper funeral for her.
I imagine we get a proper mourning. This is a 3 hour movie, so these outlines are bound to be missing a ton of details.

So in what year the movie ends? Does Tony die in the period of innfinity war of 5 years later? if so, then we can have 5 more years of ironman...

Were Wolverine fanboys this upset about him dying in "Logan"?

Feige said there would be finality in this movie, and yet there fans all over the internet who are pissed that some characters actually die in this, as if they've been misled as to the nature of this film.

Last edited:
I just wanna know when the movie ends, because the snapped wont be unsnapped 5 years in the future right? so, the surviving avengers, when do they end?

I’ve been trying to read through the last couple of pages, but honestly see nothing really that hulk does.. Can anyone pm me or spoiler tag respond with exactly what he does in this movie ? Does he get his rematch with Thanos, does he do anything outside of science geek stuff ?

Don't know if this is accurate but I read there's a scene where she confronts Thanos and says something to the effect of "you have no idea what you took from me" and he responds with something like "I have no idea who you are" and then she's all, "you will" and then proceeds to use her powers to rip off all his armor and begins to crush him, and he has to summon his ships to rain hellfire down on them (taking out a lot of his own army) in order to save himself. I have no idea what stuff I've read is true and what wasn't at this point, but I'm really hoping that scene was true because it sounds awesome, imo.

It is true and it is badass

Will Steve lose the serum? He looks short than Sam at the end.

If so, explain why he was not recognized, and also why he could not fight when he returned to the past.

Last edited:

Maybe they'll have a double funeral at the end? :o

I wish we had gotten a tracking shot during the final battle though.

Do Rocket and Nebula live on earth for 5 years? Or do they go to space and come back later on?

Hi,

Just finished watching the movie and in the mood to talk about it. I gave a very brief review in the review forum but I want to talk spoilers. It's safe to do so here without spoiler tags I assume?

Do Rocket and Nebula live on earth for 5 years? Or do they go to space and come back later on?

Rocket and Nebula take off doing heroic stuff in space shortly after realising they can't undo the snap. Captain Marvel goes into space too. .

Hi,

Just finished watching the movie and in the mood to talk about it. I gave a very brief review in the review forum but I want to talk spoilers. It's safe to do so here without spoiler tags I assume?
Yep, spoil away!

Man I want to see this final battle Saturday is too far away lol. Do vision and Gamora come back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"