Endgame Lets Talk Avengers 4 and what we know #Spoilers?

I assumed Rhodey's suit was busted after the fall... so he had his Iron Patriot suit as backup.

tumblr_pr77afNvfH1tctq75o6_540.gif

What the heck is Spider-man swinging from? And when did War Machine have time to change his armor? It looks bad-ass, too bad we didn't get to see it in action. And I thought all the Asgardian soldiers got killed by Hela, and it was just regular citizens left.
This time Wakanda brought it's air forces. A gunship hovering.?
I assumed Rhodey's suit was busted after the fall... so he had his Iron Patriot suit as backup.
I thought he had Stark's nanotechnology left to the Avengers. I was suprised that he had to crawl out of his armor.

The Ancient One explicitly states that the stones create what we experience as time, and that removing one creates a branch reality. She even creates a visualization of a timeline branching off from the pre-existing one to demonstrate what happens when a stone is taken.
I don't think you are getting what is being said.

The branching is the flow of events that will occur if the stones disappear indefinitely from that moment on. If they are returned then events will play out as we saw them through the films.

That must be Tonys Iron Legion activated by Pepper. And that can't be Rhodey in the Iron Patriot because he's in the 1st pic in his War Machine with Rocket on his shoulder.

Last edited:
You mean the figure behind Cap? I think that's War Machine. You see Rocket on his back.
You can see what look like multiple bright lights that could be arc reactors in the sky behind the main group in the 3rd GIF.

I don't think you are getting what is being said.

The branching is the flow of events that will occur if the stones disappear indefinitely from that moment on. If they are returned then events will play out as we saw them through the films.

That is the point I am making, the same point the writers make. The Russo's have other ideas.

The Ancient One explicitly states that the stones create what we experience as time, and that removing one creates a branch reality. She even creates a visualization of a timeline branching off from the pre-existing one to demonstrate what happens when a stone is taken.

The timeline she drew was that of her branch reality. She said that taking a stone would create a split in the timeline leaving it vulnerable to dark forces. Showed by the dark smoke. Returning the stone stops the split happening and her timeline is fine.

The whole conversation is about her protecting her timeline. Why would she talk of her reality if it isn't even created until a stone had been taken?As they hadn't taken the stones yet.

That is the point I am making, the same point the writers make. The Russo's have other ideas.

I hate to be crude about the Russos, cause they delivered several fantastic movies, but they are known liars when it comes to cannon in regards to future marvel projects and moreover their opinions really aren’t significant anymore at this point...

What the heck is Spider-man swinging from? And when did War Machine have time to change his armor? It looks bad-ass, too bad we didn't get to see it in action. And I thought all the Asgardian soldiers got killed by Hela, and it was just regular citizens left.

God I wished the Russo's had slowed that scene down after the initial charge so that we could all get a nice glimpse. I would've even circled the shot around to see them from the front.

Good catch. I didn't notice it was blue until recently and was wondering if it was another mod of the IP.

I thought the same thing about Spider-Man when I just looked. Maybe someone launched him or his suit has that special feature. Still amazing moment.

Spidey is swinging from Gi-Ant Man. Duh! :D:

Maybe Spidey is swinging from Wakandan hover ships?

So Kevin Feige did a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) and confirmed when Hulk snapped his fingers, he made sure people who were dusted while on a plane or something like that didn't just reappear in mid-air.

So Kevin Feige did a Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) and confirmed when Hulk snapped his fingers, he made sure people who were dusted while on a plane or something like that didn't just reappear in mid-air.

Damn. It'd be funny to see their faces. But i guess it is disney.

You ever catch yourself a few days after a movie like this and just end up catching things in your head that make you go … hmmm?

So, is it strange that no one seems at all surprised or even makes a mention that Thanos is back? There's no why or how or anything... I know we get a line about it from Tony, but I still think there should have been more talk about how that was possible. Like Tony just knows that this Thanos is from the past?

That and for such a big global and universal event, we never really see anyone's reaction to any of the snap aside from our heroes. I wanted to see world governments and societies reacting to the disappearance and reappearance of well.. everyone lol

I would have also liked to have seen people being brought back from the snap. The re-snap happens and we don't get to see any one coming back. AT ALL. They just... do. I wonder what them re-materializing would look like.

Minor gripes if anything, just something that stood out to me in my replaying of the film in my head.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"