Leviathan Lounges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daft Punk Call It Quits

3EaKq1y.png

tenor.gif

I don't even know what type of show you're both talking about here, so instead I'm going to link this random episode from the Canadian children's game show Uh Oh!, which I loved.

You're going to have questions about... a few things...

I have no answers.

Oh dear.....I, uh, was wondering how I was going to get the visuals of an 8 million piece, $850,000 lego Star Destroyer commanded by @flickchick85 and @Perfect Cell crashing into a bank out of my mind and now I want it back.

EDIT: I just forwarded the video indiscriminately and.....they locked some kid in a giant test tube and poured blackish green ink looking stuff all over her???? WTF? Oh those crazy Canadians......

Last edited:
Oh dear.....I, uh, was wondering how I was going to get the visuals of an 8 million piece, $850,000 lego Star Destroyer commanded by @flickchick85 and @Perfect Cell crashing into a bank out of my mind and now I want it back.

EDIT: I just forwarded the video indiscriminately and.....they locked some kid in a giant test tube and poured blackish green ink looking stuff all over her???? WTF? Oh those crazy Canadians......

Well, how else are you going to win a JVC boombox and a gift certificate to Pantorama?

Well, how else are you going to win a JVC boombox and a gift certificate to Pantorama?
I am just going to assume that Pantorama is the mecca of pants?

The great men of our time hav all worn pants, 'tis true.

That Superman show premieres tonight, doesn't it? Goddammit, the CW shows suck something awful, but I feel like I have to at least give this one a shot. I watched the last Superman show for 10 seasons, and it had a hoodie Justice League and too many Jimmy Olsens. This is a bar that can be stepped over.

That Superman show premieres tonight, doesn't it? Goddammit, the CW shows suck something awful, but I feel like I have to at least give this one a shot. I watched the last Superman show for 10 seasons, and it had a hoodie Justice League and too many Jimmy Olsens. This is a bar that can be stepped over.

Oh right... There's a CW Superman show... Better prep.

superman-3-bar-scene.gif

This will be the like... the fifth high profile Superman TV property to come out fresh since I was born... And I have no excitement what so ever.

It had a good trailer, and I like that he's a father in this one. That's something different. I'm cautiously optimistic, but with heavy reservations. Like crossing a busy street. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it, but I have to be ready to pull a Madden juke move at any moment.

Edit: Superman Returns doesn't count. He wasn't a father, he was a felon who owed child support for a decade.

It had a good trailer, and I like that he's a father in this one. That's something different. I'm cautiously optimistic, but with heavy reservations. Like crossing a busy street. I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it, but I have to be ready to pull a Madden juke move at any moment.

Edit: Superman Returns doesn't count. He wasn't a father, he was a felon who owed child support for a decade.

Super... Hoe?

fbda62a716aeb9e5ab5c1898fbd2108d.gif

Gods...

Remember when Kate Bosworth was a thing?

Super... Hoe?

fbda62a716aeb9e5ab5c1898fbd2108d.gif

Gods...

Everything from age 17-24 is kind of a blur, so no. I do remember seeing Superman Returns though, because I spent my last $10 on the ticket and had to eat peanut butter from the jar for the next four days until my school year ended and I could go home.

Good times.

Yeah....I was in charge of modding the Superman forum at that time.....lots of people got banned back then.

had to eat peanut butter from the jar for the next four days until my school year ended and I could go home.

Good times.
Why don’t you do that normally? :csad:

Tiger Woods has been in a roll over car accident in California.

**edit**.....it happened at 7:12 am...Tiger was the only one in his car.....they had to use the jaws of life to get him out....he was taken to the hospital

Last edited:
Why don’t you do that normally? :csad:

I thought everyone did. I wait outside Costco, give someone $5 and get one of those big tubs of it. They last longer than 4 days. Sometimes they bring me crackers and I steal a spoon from the snazzy outdoor restaurants with the acrylic tables and chairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"