BvS Lex Luthor Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Robert Kazinsky has a good look if they go for a younger Lex. Heck, he has a good comic book character look all together. He was in Pacific Rim and is one of the villains (sort of) in True Blood this season. My favorite choice is Michael C. Hall though.

robert-kazinsky.jpeg

robert-kazinsky.jpg

The awkward moment when the villain is Braniac....... :funny:

Lex will be an instantly recognizable name, as will whoever gets in the bat suit.
No one knows Warlow.
At least not many are suggesting Billy Zane anymore. Those were fun times when they used to.

Lex will be an instantly recognizable name, as will whoever gets in the bat suit.
No one knows Warlow.
At least not many are suggesting Billy Zane anymore. Those were fun times when they used to.
You say fun and I say annoying. Why not suggest other Z-list hasbeens while we are at it?

I wonder if we'll get a lex luthor who's a bit of a fatty? It seems to work well with the corrupt fatcat with an inferiority complex towards superman

Of course Lex has been fat. The idea that he is some kind of fangirl pretty boy with a bald head is pretty new to me.

If they want a fat Lex, Kelsey Grammer would be cool. But, we all now Lex will look more like this...

young_justice__invasion__lex_luthor_painting_by_jerome_k_moore-d5gfr3h.jpg

I'm tired of old man Lex, I unabashedly want a hot youngish Lex and I make no bones about it. Ultimately it only matters how well whatever Lex is done plays to me.

Michael+C+Hall.jpg

I WANT THIS GUY TO BE LEX LUTHOR... WE NEED A NEW KIND OF LUTHOR... THE LUTHOR FROM THE COMICS (like maybe lex luthor-man of steel and lex luthor all-star superman a combination that would be awesome)

I was kind of thinking about how Snyder went with Crowe and Costner for MOS, obviously two great and established actors, and figured they would look along those lines for Luthor.
I've been a bit obsessed with Cloud Atlas since it came out and after watching it several times kept thinking about Tom Hanks work in it, especially as Dr Henry Goose.
Yeah, sorry he's not young and hot.
Tom-Hanks-shaved.jpg

For me, I like Jude Law. He's actually 40 years old.

But looks young enough to have the modern look of an ambitious technological/political pioneer. A respectable actor as well. It would be an interesting re-imagination of the character.

jude-law-side-effects-promotion-at-apple.jpg
Jude+Law+gi78t7mUHIjm.jpg

jlaw_gl_1feb13_rex_b_592x888.jpg

Your welcome.

Jude Law, Matt Damon, Joaquin Phoenix, Leo, Matt Damon, Matthew McConaughey... just on of these great actors!

Since Scott Adkins is going to be Batman, how about Randy Couture for Lex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"