BvS Lex Luthor Casting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Gosling is cast as Lex Luthor, I wish!!

ryan-gosling-hey-girl-meme-origin-6618.jpg

Since Scott Adkins is going to be Batman, how about Randy Couture for Lex?
Sure. We could also recast Lois Lane with Katy Perry. After all, she could just take "acting lessons".

Of course Lex has been fat. The idea that he is some kind of fangirl pretty boy with a bald head is pretty new to me.

Someone hasn't been reading the comics/watching the animated series/or watching the dtvs.... for the last at least ten years, Lex hasn't been portrayed as ugly and fat.

In Superman/Batman: Public Enemies in particular, Lex has huge muscles and is good looking

How bout The Guy on the Couch from Half Baked?

Shoot, cast him for Batman too.

Someone hasn't been reading the comics/watching the animated series/or watching the dtvs.... for the last at least ten years, Lex hasn't been portrayed as ugly and fat.

In Superman/Batman: Public Enemies in particular, Lex has huge muscles and is good looking
Someone has read more comics than he'd care to admit, but the point he was making, discernible on a careful reading, was that Lex had been tubby in the past, and that the CQ Lex was a newer phenomenon.

Should Lex be smoking a cigar at one point?

Sure. We could also recast Lois Lane with Katy Perry. After all, she could just take "acting lessons".

Exactly. And how about we recast Superman while we're at it. Dwight Howard's nickname is Superman and he can leap average sized buildings in a single bound, so he's ideal. Just sending him to an acting class and we're good to go!

Gosling might be Lex , Bruce Wayne and Wonder Woman.

Yeah. I hope he keeps going. It might get old after a while but at least it was a new horrible suggestion.

Ever since someone suggested Oscar Isaac, I cannot get that thought out of my head.

Brilliant choice.

It truly was a poor suggestion. Personally, I think he'll be banned soon.

Pro-banned for now. Perhaps if and when he comes back, he can make it a permanent thing. I hope not though. Very rarely does reading this forum make me literally laugh out loud, but his posts managed to do it.

Ever since someone suggested Oscar Isaac, I cannot get that thought out of my head.

Brilliant choice.

I agree. People always talk about how Zane looks like the TAS Luthor, but I think that Isaac could look more like him if you shave his head.

Pro-banned for now. Perhaps if and when he comes back, he can make it a permanent thing. I hope not though. Very rarely does reading this forum make me literally laugh out loud, but his posts managed to do it.
He's actually on a probationary ban? Hilarious. I doubt he comes back.

But who will be there to remind us how we're all mongoloid fangirls? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"