Liberal phone sex hotline

deemar325 said:
Press 9 for phone sex with Right-Wing radio and Fox news talk show hosts, with addictions to pain pills and claim to be Marines when no evidence supports the fact they ever served in the military and you find that sexy.
What if the caller was male? :confused: The only female is Greta.

Mommy, I swear, it wasnt phone sex, it wasnt phone sex.

And what about Bill Clinton?

Do you just hear him screw Barbra or Monica, or does he talk to you?

"I disagree with the death penalty, it's barbaric! Now let's go out and get some abortions!"

deemar325 said:
A wide gaping one at that.

If there was ever someone in dire need of Vagisil, it's Bill O'Reilly.

jag

JLBats said:
"I disagree with the death penalty, it's barbaric! Now let's go out and get some abortions!"

Press 11 for hidden racism in the shroud of conservatelism and patriotism.

jaguarr said:
If there was ever someone in dire need of Vagisil, it's Bill O'Reilly.

jag

Just stuff Sean Hannity between his legs, that's a huge *****e bag right there.

:up:

"Hey, conservatives, you can't censor our Hollywood movie productions! Now let's all sue each other for non-PC behaviour in the workplace!"

I believe Fox has a policy about intimate relationships with co-workers

deemar325 said:
Just stuff Sean Hannity between his legs, that's a huge *****e bag right there.

Nahhh. Hannity is more of a butt-plug. That said, I have the utmost faith that O'Reilly could still make good use of him.

jag

JLBats said:
"Hey, conservatives, you can't censor our Hollywood movie productions! Now let's all sue each other for non-PC behaviour in the workplace!"

Press 13 for butt plug factor.

"listen to people whine about racism and Bill Cosby....because it's easier to blame your shortcomings on white racists than yourself."

deemar325 said:

"Let's just tax the richest people the most, what could go wrong?"

deemar325 said:

Hey, at least you know the insider's reference that Stephen Colbert is making when he makes not so subtle jabs at O'Reilly when he calls him "Papa Bear". I keep waiting for Colbert to refer to Hannity as Bill's "cub".

jag

dcbmp said:
"listen to people whine about racism and Bill Cosby....because it's easier to blame your shortcomings on white racists than yourself."

I know right, annoying isn't?

Press five to hear Al Franklin yell and scream about how bad O'Rielly is and how racist everyone is...when he has hired only one black man.

jaguarr said:
Hey, at least you know the insider's reference that Stephen Colbert is making when he makes not so subtle jabs at O'Reilly when he calls him "Papa Bear". I keep waiting for Colbert to refer to Hannity as Bill's "cub".

jag

Heh, I watch it every chance I get.

:up: :)

"War is bad and wrong! My worldview is deeply simplistic!"

JLBats said:
"Let's just tax the richest people the most, what could go wrong?"

Let's just lie to the American people every day and endanger our CIA agents by blowing there cover?

Dial 1-800-1981-5-1520 For all kinds of shooting tips from Dick.

dcbmp said:
Press five to hear Al Franklin yell and scream about how bad O'Rielly is and how racist everyone is...when he has hired only one black man.

got me there!

LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"