Liberal phone sex hotline

dcbmp said:
Press five to hear Al Franklin yell and scream about how bad O'Rielly is and how racist everyone is...when he has hired only one black man.

Press 6 if you wanna report a guy copying a joke but ruining it and trying too hard :o

dcbmp said:
Dial 1-800-1981-5-1520 For all kinds of shooting tips from Dick.

LOL!

and dial 1-900-555-6578 to order a personal goon in Carl Rove.

deemar325 said:
Let's just lie to the American people every day and endanger our CIA agents by blowing there cover?

"Let's just steal money from the taxpayers and hand it off to our supporters in Quebec."

Dial 1-800-MORON for advice on being president from Bill Clinton.
How to:
Have sex with every female you meet. Who cares about meeting with the heads of the CIA and FBI?

Use the furniture of the White House to maximize climax.

Receive oral sex and look over bills at the same time.

And much much more.

"Let's complain about a vast right-wing conspiracy while failing to acknowledge that our failures are more likely due to the perverse pleasure we take in subverting traditional gender roles."

Super_Ludacris said:
Some of you guys need your phones cut off lol

"Phones" wasn't exactly what I was thinking of, but I like where your head is at. :up:

jag

dcbmp said:
How to:
Have sex with every female you meet. Who cares about meeting with the heads of the CIA and FBI?

And much much more.

Dial 1-900-DUB-YA69 for advice from...let's be frank here, he was a C- student and not to bright so I'll transfer your call to Dick.

How to:

* Shoot a man in the face and have him apologize to you.
* Survive heart attacks by using pure hate.
* Funnel funds from a coperate job you barely worked for and then position them for a nice fact government contract in Iraq.
* Secrets?! national security?! protecting CIA agents?? nah, set up there husbands and leak information to discredit.

deemar325 said:
LOL!

and dial 1-900-555-6578 to order a personal goon in Carl Rove.

Press 9 for Ann Coulter just left of Hitler. Nuke everyone like RISK 2210 or Civilization, deport everyone (illegal, Dems, gems, anti-Bush,)in a very expensive plan.

Press 10 for leftists who think standards should be lowered for blacks but not for whites.....which means that they're saying blacks can never be as good as whites, they need help.

JLBats said:
"Let's complain about a vast right-wing conspiracy while failing to acknowledge that our failures are more likely due to the perverse pleasure we take in subverting traditional gender roles."

"Let's complain about Immigrants who most likely work in your lavish home for $3.00 an hour, while whining about jobs you'd never do yourself and would rather have a nice old black lady nanny your kids instead of Conchita who's illegal, at least ol'Black Mablene is American."

dcbmp said:
How to:

And much much more.
Thats a lot better than our current President who cannot watch TV and eat pretzels at the same time:down

ShadowBoxing said:
Thats a lot better than our current President who cannot watch TV and eat pretzels at the same time:down

PWNED!!!!!

jag

"Black History Month is important, despite the fact that it's basically historical segregation. But hey, oh well."

dcbmp said:
Press 9 for Ann Coulter just left of Hitler. Nuke everyone like RISK 2210 or Civilization, deport everyone (illegal, Dems, gems, anti-Bush,)in a very expensive plan.

Press 10 for leftists who think standards should be lowered for blacks but not for whites.....which means that they're saying blacks can never be as good as whites, they need help.

Press 15 For a Black who is well educated and not a criminal, yet is still treated like a child in the work place. Even though he has more qualifications than you and your secretly scared to invite him to your home (even though you like ol'Tyrone, hard worker!) for a BBQ cause you fear he will rape your wife and daughter, but he's a real nice guy that Tyrone!"

Press 8 for people who organize masses of illegals to protest and wave Mexican flags and write boards in Spanish and expect understanding and tolerance.

Call CNN, MSNBC, FOX, just about any news station. Listen to them tell about how they support the military, police, America,etc but then....

"US forces are expect to go into Iraq from...."

"If we were to invade Iran it would go down like this..."

"If you were the defense how would protect yourself from the evidence that the...."

"Police are going to capture ----- by..."

"I enjoy pie with my rabbit."

Press 11 for Democrats and Republicians who are in touch with America...from their ranches....and listen to business and anyone who gives them money.

JLBats said:
"Black History Month is important, despite the fact that it's basically historical segregation. But hey, oh well."

"Hey white history month all day everyday up in this mutha! Let's just rehash the same old stuff about MLK and G.W.Carver and his peanuts when Feburary rolls around, can't have those black kids learning about there history everyday of the school year Feburary is their month."

JLBats said:
"I enjoy pie with my rabbit."

"I enjoy sneaking into the slave quarters and making mulatto babies! Then denying my own flesh and blood, cause I don't think they really human.
hmm..mm.! Black Berry Pie!"

dcbmp said:
Press 11 for Democrats and Republicians who are in touch with America...from their ranches....and listen to business and anyone who gives them money.

Damn you are so right it stings!

dcbmp said:
"listen to people whine about racism and Bill Cosby....because it's easier to blame your shortcomings on white racists than yourself."
Brilliant :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"