WHO IS THE BEST IN MARVEL ( voting contest)

iambilly81 said:
lets say you vaporize both of them. since wolverines bones are incased in that adamantium. some dna would be in the bone marrow allowing for healing back, like when nitro nukes him... if you do that to deadpool, nothin is there to keep his dna safe. so it would vaporize and he would not be able to grow back. true his hand was left allowing his body to reform, but with out the dna blueprint... theres nothing to grow back.

You forgot about the fact that Thanos cursed Deadpool with Life so even if he dies or theres nothing left he'll just pop back into existence at sometime. If I remember correctly the only reason you don't see Deadpool in Earth X is because someone threw him into another dimension when they weren't able to kill him.

Uh... yeah... so it's 7-6 DD's lead and 12-0 Loki's lead.......................

Black Panther - I regard him and Daredevil as equals so I'm evening up the scores

Loki - doesn't even need to be awake

Huge thread. Spider-Man probably won the whole thing by now so I'll just see who own the individual matchups.

Wow, I didn't know this contest was still going on! Too bad I missed out on several of the votes. Oh, well.....

The BP/DD fight I think would be a pretty even match, but I also think Panther would win.

And, no question---Loki.

Thanks for the info. Now the big question is: Is anybody going to continue this game?

Well I suppose since I'm such a good guy and all... It doesn't look as if the other dude's comin back so I guess I'll take over. I'll have the next two matches in my next post.

Edit: And yea, I suppose since I'm posting the next two, the winners for the last two were Black Panther and Loki.

Round 1

The Punisher Vs.
punisher200601080831274fz1.jpg

The Hulk
incrediblehulk200605100ke7.jpg

Colossus Vs.
colossus200603120726006ak3.jpg

Moon Knight
moonknight2006030202450dx7.jpg

Damn, why'd punisher have to be mismatched in the first round? I really wanted him to advance,too.

Yeah, he should've been matched with someone else who was mismatched, like possibly Kingpin.

Alright, just thought everyone know that I'll probably try to have the next two matches up tonight around 10 PM. Any votes between now and then are welcomed.

My vote is for The Hulk and Moon Knight respectively.

Alright, it looks as if the Hulk and Moon Knight win these two rounds. I'll have the next two up in a few, and here's the updated bracket.

Round 1

Gladiator
gladiator20060925010341je1.jpg

Vs. Hawkeye
hawkeye2006030202204698tq3.jpg

Magneto
magneto2006031611503242fk9.jpg

Vs. Stilt-Man
stiltman200609250108556bb8.jpg

This thread went AWOL for ages.... Glad its back.

Can't beleive MoonKnight qualified for the next round.

Anway,

Glads and Mags easily and humorousley. sp

Luke Cage & The Absorbing Man
Sabertooth and Silver Surfer
Nightcrawler and Ronan
Invisible Woman and Shaw
Ghost Rider and Juggernaught
Cable and the Super Skrull
Ares and Kang
Ultorn and Wolvie
Herc and Carnage
Namor and Doom
Captain America and Venom
Thor and Thanos
Daredevil and Loki
Hulk and Colossus
Gladiator and Magneto

Note: I have never seen so many one sided matches in my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"