WHO IS THE BEST IN MARVEL ( voting contest)

Ultra-Herald9 said:
Sloth7d said:
The almighty Thor gives thing a taste of his own clobbering time here.
(OK. Thanos makes nihilist style boots from Foom's hide?:woot: )[/quote]

will that do?
Sure:woot:

...... Idon't get it:huh: .....maybe if I knew who Fimfangdoom was:csad:

Wait, I get it now! I get it! Perfect! Perfect! :D :up:

Thor misplaces Mjolnir for 62 seconds and turns back into Don Blake. The Thing sneaks up on him as he bends to pick up the hammer and gives him the mother of all wedgies. Winner: Thing.

Thanos faces off with Fin Fang Foom and notices he isn't wearing his purple shorts. Astonished and embarrased, he turns away, tripping over FFF's tail and falling heavily to the ground. A young man from Taiwan brushes magic herbs against Thanos lips and puts him to sleep. Winner: Fin Fang Foom.

ROUND 1

BLACK PANTHER

Blackpanther1romita.jpg

VS

DAREDEVIL

Daredevil41.jpg

LOKI

Loki64.PNG

VS

RHINO

Rhinopreview.jpg

Hmmm.... DD and BP is a tough one....
But Loki definately takes down Rhino.
My vote loki and I'll get back to you with my other

Tough choice for the first battle but I will go with Black Panther

Loki pretty easily on the second battle

yeah, the loki rhino match up is ******ed. but black panther and dd is pritty good. i think the edge goes to daredevil though.

Loki is the reason why the Avengers were assembled to begin with; in comparision, even the Rhino loses his edge. Daredevil and Black Panther are rather even, but I'd have to say the Panther edges him out in a real fight between the two. So my vote's for the Black Panther and Loki respectively.

I've decided to vote Black panther after much thinking.

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Deadpool should have won way back when, come on guys he can't die.

his match was up against wolverine... who also cant die. so then ya got to think about after a long brawl, who would be the first one to get up and walk out.

most likely wolverine

Yeah, both characters have beaten each other before.
In the end that match came down to who you like more really.
Although wolverine has an adamatium skeleton and claws.
While Deadpool doesn't and while he can be disarmed wolverine can't.

Sloth7d said:
Yeah, both characters have beaten each other before.
In the end that match came down to who you like more really.
Although wolverine has an adamatium skeleton and claws.
While Deadpool doesn't and while he can be disarmed wolverine can't.

Deadpool doesn't need weapons to win, take the time he shoved his arm down someones throat to choke them to death for instance. :o

But anyways that really peeved me. :cmad: :csad:

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Deadpool doesn't need weapons to win, take the time he shoved his arm down someones throat to choke them to death for instance. :o
For Wolverine he would and then some. Spiderwoman ripped his throat out and he still wasn't down for the count.

Sloth7d said:
For Wolverine he would and then some. Spiderwoman ripped his throat out and he still wasn't down for the count.

If I remember correctly nothing but Deadpools hand was left after his second run with Weapon X and he still came back after that, so I'm thinking Deadpools just a wee bit harder to put down then Wolverine.

Wolverine plus Nitro= only a skeleton left.
And he came back from that. Both their healing factors make it impossible for them to die, but they can be knocked unconscious. And I can see Wolvy knocking Deadpool out 7 times out of 10 of the time

lets say you vaporize both of them. since wolverines bones are incased in that adamantium. some dna would be in the bone marrow allowing for healing back, like when nitro nukes him... if you do that to deadpool, nothin is there to keep his dna safe. so it would vaporize and he would not be able to grow back. true his hand was left allowing his body to reform, but with out the dna blueprint... theres nothing to grow back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"