Justice League Line-Up?

Agreed. Supes/Bats/Hal/Flash/WW would be a good line-up since it's simple and most people know about these characters. In solo films afterwards, WB can tease at/introduce other characters like aquaman or cyborg.

I hope that they can at least bring in Aquaman in the first movie. I mean 6 heroes is not too much to ask for right?
Then again we need space for characters like Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, possibly General Lane also.

I hope that they can at least bring in Aquaman in the first movie. I mean 6 heroes is not too much to ask for right?
Then again we need space for characters like Steve Trevor, Amanda Waller, possibly General Lane also.

Dude seriously.

I dunno why but I want to see Aquaman on the big screen as much as I do Wonder Woman and Flash. I'd rather see Aquaman on the team than Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern. My ideal lineup is the big 7 minus Martian Manhunter who could be in a sequel

I have a hard time seeing five members as a "league". Seven just feels right.

I'm assuming you want the original 7? The thing about Martian Manhunter is I would want to see his origin, maybe he could become a member at the end of the movie and before that they could show his origin and connect it to the plot...

What do people think about Plastic Man being on the team.. it wouldn't happen but that could be really cool.

Agreed. I think we should be light on supporting cast like that. The Jl needs all the screentime they can get

I'm assuming you want the original 7? The thing about Martian Manhunter is I would want to see his origin, maybe he could become a member at the end of the movie and before that they could show his origin and connect it to the plot...

What do people think about Plastic Man being on the team.. it wouldn't happen but that could be really cool.

Yeah, the original seven is good.

I love Plastic Man. I wrote a Justice League movie script that featured Plastic Man trying to prove himself to the league as a subplot. I think it'd be cool, but there are probably more deserving characters.

Im looking forward to these announcements. If Cavills in. If Reynolds is returning or being re-cast. If an Aquaman movie will be made prior to JL or if theyll jump right into it. Same with the Batman reboot. Will Martian Manhunter be a part of it or not. Should get all of that in the next couple of years hopefully.

They just need to keep it simple. Far more simple than Avengers.

Do we need a SHIELD, spies/agents + multiple superheroes all on the team vs a villain with an army behind him. All taken place in one city in America? JL needs to be more of an epic scope. Multiple countries, over large bodies of water, space. But a smaller and more simple team. 6 (maybe 7) heroes. 1 villain. Done.

I wouldn't mind the league vs a team of villains but for a sequel. I love that idea but establish the League as a team in the first one then move on to a 7 on 7 battle or something.

Dude seriously.

I dunno why but I want to see Aquaman on the big screen as much as I do Wonder Woman and Flash. I'd rather see Aquaman on the team than Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern. My ideal lineup is the big 7 minus Martian Manhunter who could be in a sequel

Me too. Although I think Cyborg would most likely be in the movie.

JL_FB_Cyborg_Boy_520-x-249.ashx

They're serious about pimping him out, huh?

Im looking forward to these announcements. If Cavills in. If Reynolds is returning or being re-cast. If an Aquaman movie will be made prior to JL or if theyll jump right into it. Same with the Batman reboot. Will Martian Manhunter be a part of it or not. Should get all of that in the next couple of years hopefully.

They just need to keep it simple. Far more simple than Avengers.

Do we need a SHIELD, spies/agents + multiple superheroes all on the team vs a villain with an army behind him. All taken place in one city in America? JL needs to be more of an epic scope. Multiple countries, over large bodies of water, space. But a smaller and more simple team. 6 (maybe 7) heroes. 1 villain. Done.

I wouldn't mind the league vs a team of villains but for a sequel. I love that idea but establish the League as a team in the first one then move on to a 7 on 7 battle or something.

I'd like to see a healthy amount of time shown as to how ineffective conventional means of the average shmuck army/governments are against whatever villain(s) they come up with. I definitely think you should have the heroes coming together on their own without any sort of middle-man.(as far as it being a SHIELD-esque gov't agency goes) I think it will have a more epic and heroic feel when the league bails the world out from brink of destruction. I like the idea of it just 'happening because it has to' and staying together for the good of the world instead of the whole 'we expected something to happen sometime' as the avengers did.

In the end, i'll be happy with a damn good movie above all else. Whether it's no-namers, a-listers or whoever. Same goes for the League (besides the big 4 of Hal/GL, Diana/WW, Bruce/Bats, and Clark/Supes.

If they use cyborg, I just don't ever want to hear the words 'BOOYAH' out of his mouth, comes off great in animation, but comedic relief or not.. just, No.

Hahaha that's gonna be the first words that come out of Cyborgs mouth. Watch and see!

I agree with everything you said. I want the government to stay away from decision making.

It's looking like it'll be for the most part of a bunch of newcomers who will be cast for each role. As much as I would of loved to have seen the likes of Bale and Gosling and Elba, etc on board, it just isn't going to happen. That's more dream casting than anything else. It's more fitting ESPECIALLY if they use Cyborg, who is such a newcomer for the League and with a younger Batman, etc. The younger and so not famous cast is what they'll give us, probably. Even if they use Cyborg it doesn't mean J'onn J'onzz won't be used to some degree in the script.

JUSTICE LEAGUE: LINE UP

-Superman
-Batman
-Wonder Woman
-Flash
-Green Lantern
-Green Arrow
-Martian Manhunter
-Aquaman

I would probably only want seven or eight so the team is not that big and then in the sequels, more heroes could join and it would become JLA and JLI.

With Flash, I would most likely choose Wally West and have Barry Allen be dead after retirement due to Professor Zoom. But Barry should return in the Flash sequels and then join the JLA.

And for the Green Lantern, I would love to see Jon Stewart! I was introduced to him by the JL cartoon on Cartoon Network. But I'm pretty sure that Hal Jordan will be used. I'm fine with that.

#JUSTICELEAGUE2015

I hope whoever the director is, during the meeting with WB just says "**** Cyborg. I want the ORIGINAL seven." :o

Why do people like Jon Stewart?

He's like one of the blandest, most pointless characters ever.

Six characters at the MOST. And five would be more manageable. Supes, Bats, WW, Flash, Aquaman. Maybe a small part for Martian Manhunter. Leave GL out completely imo. He has the silliest powers by far, and the bad taste is still fresh from the recent movie. Waaaay too early to revisit the character.

There is zero chance that the movie (if it happens) will have the full lineup from the recent comics. six characters tops, a la the original team.

my dream JLA lineup?

Batman, Spider-Man, Hellboy, Atticus Finch, RoboCop, Hellen Keller, and Liam Neeson.

Liam Neeson doesn't need the help. He can kick the crap out of Darkseid, Brainiac, Despero and the Legion of Doom all by himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"